Hunt vs Reem, K-1 champions battling it out for UFC gold. It's...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
... A possibility now!!!

41cb9d080057a27c342f979ea616bde1.jpg

Sure, but Hunt had his kickboxingcareer about 15 years ago, and has a great resyme relying heavily on his strong chin. At 42 that chin is gone, and his reflexes are not the same.

I say Overeem will win this quite decisively. In Hunts prime, 15 years ago, he would take it.

won't be happening, Stipe is gonna smash Overeem. I don't want to see a rematch between Stipe and Hunt, last time Hunt nearly got beat to death, it was brutal to watch. Overeem vs Hunt would be cool to see though, they could make it a main event of a show in Japan if UFC goes back there

That would mean K1 level striking is for real.

won't be happening, Stipe is gonna smash Overeem. I don't want to see a rematch between Stipe and Hunt, last time Hunt nearly got beat to death, it was brutal to watch. Overeem vs Hunt would be cool to see though, they could make it a main event of a show in Japan if UFC goes back there

Hunt was unprepared for the fight with Stipe. He wont make that mistake again.

They already fought once in MMA
Awful time in Hunts career where he clearly wasnt trying very hard. Im not a fan of discrediting peoples wins but I have two eyes and could see Hunt just wanted a check.

Back