Cain lost his belt in Mexico! Werdum in Brazil! Miocic will in Cleveland & Overeem in Amsterdam?

Raziel82

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will the jinx continue? Home turf advantage or disadvantage?

Last edited:
Interesting take, but I think Stipe will ko teh Reem.

If he gets by Overeem I'd love to see him make a defense against Cigano in Zagreb, I'm not even from croatia but they really made some noise for JDS when he fought Rothwell, would be a great atmosphere.

Well since Cain was born in California and never lived in Mexico once in his life...I wouldn't consider Mexico City his hometown. So really, Werdum is the only one on your list that's really lost at home yet.

Don't forget Mark Coleman, Maurice Smith, Kevin Randleman, Ricco Rodriguez, Tim Sylvia, Randy Couture, and Brock Lesnar—who all lost the heavyweight title in their home country of America.

The_Jinx_%28miniseries%29_POSTER.jpg

Overeem would have to lose it in England.

Cain is American not Mexican. He is more Mexican't than Mexican.

i've lost hundreds of socks in my own house...

Well since Cain was born in California and never lived in Mexico once in his life...I wouldn't consider Mexico City his hometown. So really, Werdum is the only one on your list that's really lost at home yet.
Salinas CA is not Cain's hometown

He was born there but he wasn't raised there.

Yuma is his hometown

Interesting take, I think teh Reem will ko Stipe.

Salinas CA is not Cain's hometown

He was born there but he wasn't raised there.

Yuma is his hometown
I never said it was his hometown, just making a point that he was born in the USA and Mexico was not his hometown.

I never said it was his hometown, just making a point that he was born in the USA and Mexico was not his hometown.
USA isn't his hometown either.

Both Yuma and Salinas are like 90% Mexican Ethnicity ....so fighting las Vegas, isn't hometown advantage.

USA isn't his hometown either.

Both Yuma and Salinas are like 90% Mexican Ethnicity ....so fighting las Vegas, isn't hometown advantage.
....OK. Still USA, not Mexico.

I live near Detroit, does that make me African American or Arabic?

(white, btw)

....OK. Still USA, not Mexico.

I live near Detroit, does that make me African American or Arabic?

(white, btw)

Just stating the fact this his Mexican hometowns are 90% Mexican Ethnicity.... which most of the USA can't match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back