Is the poor performance of the top 4 MWs at the same night a coincidence?

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a4ac45894ae97f6de7e1fbe428ee840109ab14bb.jpg

i

These guy looked sharp in their previous fights. JDS looked powerful even cain whooped his ass for 5 rounds, so I think the level of competition cannot explain this weird phenomenon

Don't know chief, all I remember is Weidman and Rockhold falling over each other to make excuses for their shithouse performances while Jacare took his loss on the chin like a man.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Don't know chief, all I remember is Weidman and Rockhold falling over each other to make excuses for their shithouse performances while Jacare took his loss on the chin like a man.
Actually Jacare whined about the decision

Gay cheesus was the only one without excuses, until USADA at least

Actually Jacare whined about the decision

Gay cheesus was the only one without excuses, until USADA at least

Everyone - fans, media, fighters - whined about that decision except Yoel. The vast majority of observers gave Jacare R2 and R3.

Plus calling out a bad decision isn't making an excuse.

Edited rounds.

Last edited:
I guess with the USADA regulation and fighters cutting shit tons of weight, we will see a lot more gassing

Romero looked great for two rounds then gassed, something he is prone to.

Opening tag match on NXT was pretty hot. Gargano and Ciampa's music gets me hyped.

loooool Baby Metal working with WWE looool

Wait who the fuck is this luchador ?

Everyone - fans, media, fighters - whined about that decision except Yoel. The vast majority of observers gave Jacare R1 and R2.

you mean 2 and 3.

round 1 jacare nearly got finished and took a while to get back to his corner after the round ended.

but i had yoel winning round 1 significantly and he just squeaked the the second round out imo.

Everyone - fans, media, fighters - whined about that decision except Yoel. The vast majority of observers gave Jacare R1 and R2.

Round 1 Jacare ? You sure bro ?

Everyone was shitting on Romero's cardio but I think he tried way too hard to finish the fight in the first. Dude threw at 100% for like three full minutes. If he fights more conservatively I think he can hang in a 5 rounder against everyone in the division. There aren't many cardio freaks at 185

you mean 2 and 3.

round 1 jacare nearly got finished and took a while to get back to his corner after the round ended.

but i had yoel winning round 1 significantly and he just squeaked the the second round out imo.

Yep, good call.

So you're not even going to venture a hypothesis? What the fuck is this thread about.

There are shitty fights in every weightclass. Why is it relevant that sometimes they happen on the same night? Good fights happen on the same night too. Sometimes good fights happen on the same night as shitty fights....

Coincidence?

If only they were more like sherdoggers and wouldn't even mention a broken foot or staph infection because they're just excuses and don't affect performance

If only they were more like sherdoggers and wouldn't even mention a broken foot or staph infection because they're just excuses and don't affect performance

87QF5IA.jpg

Weidman lost muscle mass on purpose brah. Remember?
I was shocked how slim Weidman was against Rockhold, it was clear to me he had lost a lot of weight, his shoulders, legs were so much slimmer. he barely looked 185 in the cage. Rockhold looked about 25 Ibs bigger on the night. I was surprised Rogan and Goldberg were not mentioning it at the time. It was very obvious to me

No I got it, it was cute, but why does everyone on sherdog always bash people for "excuses" when they're obviously legit reasons that should be mentioned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back