Nate Diaz needs to stop whining?

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Damn.

All this whining from Diaz when all he should be saying to Conor is "Thank you for changing my life".

If Conor had turned him down, like most people do with risky short-notice fights, Diaz would still be in the slums fighting for $40k.

Good fighter but all he's been doing is whining instead of trying to progress his career further.

Well its Conor who needs the rematch now,

Nates going to change his bum life - but first he gotta be paid.

I don't feel sorry for Nate by any means.

But he has the right to try and get whatever amount of money he feels he deserves, and I respect that.

Damn.

All this whining from Diaz when all he should be saying to Conor is "Thank you for changing my life".

If Conor had turned him down, like most people do with risky short-notice fights, Diaz would still be in the slums fighting for $40k.

Good fighter but all he's been doing is whining instead of trying to progress his career further.
Nate owes Conor nothing and should only be thanking the people that helped him train and care about him. Conor handpicked Nate who wasn't even training for a fight and Nate still won. Nate is the only responsible for his success.

Nate was always going to be a hall of famer, just a matter of when not if.

Its a sad reality but who ever brings the company more money gets paid more. It should be about who ever has been there longer and fought more. That's not how the world works though.

Its a sad reality but who ever brings the company more money gets paid more. It should be about who ever has been there longer and fought more. That's not how the world works though.
Because if it worked that way there would be no UFC.

Or perhaps OP should stop whining about other peoples actions? Huge bias towards 209 here, but Nate knows the rematch would generate bug PPV sales and is most likely asking for more with the expectation of meeting somewhere in the middle. STOCKTON!

It happend in real life too.. They more you bring money to the company the more you got paid..same as working environment..

Damn.

Nate Owes Conor or UFC nothing and actully they are the once who owe him something. Nate was brought in the as the easiest possible match-up for Conor and a sacrificial lamb who hasen't trained at all from drinking patron in cabo on 8 days notice.

Back