If Cruz never got hurt

saberd

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would he have been more deserving of being GOAT than Jones?

He's arguably even GOATier for overcoming what he did. But yes.

Cruz bless

CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

It's a big "what if" scenerio but theoretically speaking I believe so yes.

if cruz never got hurt, barao would have beat him if urijah already didnt when they were meant to fight when they coached tuf.

we may never know. im sure he'd be way more in consideration, he would of beat faber again. beat renan, and probably anyone else that contended for the title in that time frame. but it's hard to say really, all speculation right now. glad hes back though!

It's a big "what if" scenerio but theoretically speaking I believe so yes.
Currently has 6 lineal title defenses... Would probably have like 10 or 12 if he didn't get injured :eek:

Maybe less because of super fights at FW...

if cruz never got hurt, barao would have beat him if urijah already didnt when they were meant to fight when they coached tuf.

I don't think Faber would ever have beaten Cruz. If he doesn't beat this version of Cruz who is older and coming off of multiple injuries, it makes it even worse. I do think Cruz could have kept that belt for a long, long time if he never got hurt.

I agree with @Homeless Infant, him overcoming those injuries to recapture the belt is probably more impressive than anything else he could have done.

What if I won the lottery ......If we're pretending, let's go big !!!!

I don't think Faber would ever have beaten Cruz. If he doesn't beat this version of Cruz who is older and coming off of multiple injuries, it makes it even worse. I do think Cruz could have kept that belt for a long, long time if he never got hurt.

I agree with @Homeless Infant, him overcoming those injuries to recapture the belt is probably more impressive than anything else he could have done.

Especially getting his belt back against a killer like Dillashaw.

Back