Meek headed to UFC?

krisking84

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The guy who destroyed Palhares in 45 seconds heading to UFC it seems. Should get debut at UFC Hamburg.
Declined offer to fight for WSOF title.

In contact with Joe Silva. And responded yesterday evening that he is going to UFC!

Good TDD defense and really explosive fighter. Could make waves in WW divison.

I lllllllike it

UFC Hamburg would be excellent for him. Match him up with some random brasilian and build him up to be the ultimate brazilian destroyer.

Palhares would be a better addition...despite everything.

The guy who destroyed Palhares in 45 seconds heading to UFC it seems. Should get debut at UFC Hamburg.
Declined offer to fight for WSOF title.

In contact with Joe Silva. And responded yesterday evening that he is going to UFC!

Good TDD defense and really explosive fighter. Could make waves in WW divison.

Yea decline that shit. He already has the WSOF belt from beating their champ.

Good for him! Have only seen highlights, but hey, you TKO Paul Harris, let's see you in the UFC!

Good

I'm stoked. I'll finally have a countryman in the UFC. Very few Norwegians has ever been on the roster.

Wow, good for Emil. I don't think he's ready – smashing Palhares is amazing, but it was a flash KO really and I'd like to see him fight one more really good WW before signing to see if that was a flash in the pan....he lost via TKO recently, remember.

Not sold on him but he may get the page and sage treatment and survive..or he could actually be a hidden beast. He looks like a straight brute.

I'll say one thing...that was the happiest I've seen someone after a win in a long time

I'm not too familar with him, only saw the Palhares fight. Legitimate prospect? Or are we looking at another Tyson Nam situation

Wow, good for Emil. I don't think he's ready – smashing Palhares is amazing, but it was a flash KO really and I'd like to see him fight one more really good WW before signing to see if that was a flash in the pan....he lost via TKO recently, remember.
He gets a shot at it I suppose. And the ufc claims one of the stronger lineal titles that aren't currently unified to the ufc welterweight belt. Now they'd probably just like to see askren lose

This Palhares highlight video made me a fan.

So excited to see him get the call
k6jT7Ik.gif

All two of y'all better put some Respek on Meek's boxing before he pulls up on you!!

who IS that guy??!!?

my wife's cardio boxing class has better "boxers"...there is no way he can be a fighter.

Back