Jon Jones is the greatest American MMA fighter.

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Something I just noticed is how the United States is the biggest market in the world for MMA, but if you look at the GOAT's they're all from different places. I actually like it shows that MMA is global just not on the western hemisphere and Japan. Jon Jones is the most accomplished American fighter in UFC history.

Hmm.

This is a non-sequitur, but I agree with your conclusion.

He's also the best behind the wheel.

No idiot, he's the greatest AMERICAN MMArtist.

Not specific enough.

He's the greatest AFRICAN AMERICAN MMArtist.

There are other American and Canadian (which I consider part of America) GOATS but Jon Jones is the GOAT among AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Not specific enough.

There are other American and Canadian (which I consider part of America) GOATS but Jon Jones is the GOAT among AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Name names, shorty. Who's greater?

Dan Henderson, Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, Mark Coleman, Mark Kerr, Maurice Smith, Cain?

You gonna say GSP? He's not American, he's Canadian. Knew you would get desperate
and name him because he lives on "North American" territory.

Last edited:
Name names, shorty. Who's greater?

Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, Mark Coleman, Mark Kerr, Maurice Smith, Cain?

You gonna say GSP? He's not American, he's Canadian

He's fucking with you dude lol

Not specific enough.

Wait, when you say Americans and Canadians, you mean Native... right? Otherwise, what's the point in trying to label?

Not specific enough.

I'm talking about the 50 states genius

He's fucking with you dude lol
Is he? He sounds serious to me.

The GOATs are Jones, Fedor, Anderson and GSP. So Jones is the greatest American. And will probably end up the greatest period by the time he's done (though I'm not a fan).

If you consider Canada to not be part of America then yes. If no -- no.

I'm talking about the 50 states genius

Well if that's the case then I'd have to agree. Jon Jones is the best mma artist born within the 50 states of america. But with Canada included gsp is better IMO.

You gonna say GSP? He's not American, he's Canadian. Knew you would get desperate
and name him because he lives on "North American" territory.

Is Canada not in North America? Yes?

Therefore he is American.

Facts only. Lets not play the semantics game. He's the GOAT fighter from america

A small offtopic just to remind you the GOAT of the whole world:

wallpaper-nobody-beats-fedor.jpg

Back