Aljamain will beat Cruz

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
If aljamain gets a title shot soon and Cruz is still champ. He will beat him down, dont get me wrong cruz is good but he wont be able to deal with AS's size. Sterling is a big ass bantamweight with a long reach who could fight at FW if he wanted to. Cruz has T-rex arms and isnt exactly knocking anyone out, sterling will walk through whatever he throws and take him down and submit or GNP him badly. Cruz's only chance to win is run around trying to pitty pat all night .

You can bump this after the fight happens.

Nah, Cruz will run circles around him....Literally.

I think I may be, just may be at the point that I'll no longer pick against Cruz (if he's healthy). I've done so too many times for my liking... :)

First and last time I guaranteed a guy would be champ it was Jones, I'll be 2-2 win Sterling wins

It's very possible. He's a beast.

I believe he will. Sterling will be Jones. Cruz will be shogun. Sterling will beat Cruz with ease.

If aljamain gets a title shot soon and Cruz is still champ. He will beat him down, dont get me wrong cruz is good but he wont be able to deal with AS's size. Sterling is a big ass bantamweight with a long reach who could fight at FW if he wanted to. Cruz has T-rex arms and isnt exactly knocking anyone out, sterling will walk through whatever he throws and take him down and submit or GNP him badly. Cruz's only chance to win is run around trying to pitty pat all night .

You can bump this after the fight happens.

Cruz will win a semi-controversial split decision

I believe he will. Sterling will be Jones. Cruz will be shogun. Sterling will beat Cruz with ease.

No...

Cruz will be Jones
Sterling will be Gus

We all know how this plays out in the end.

Nah, Cruz will run circles around him....Literally.
That might happen also, i just think sterling is too big and once he gets a hold of him cruz wont be able to keep him off. Also with sterlings long ass reach he will be able to close the distance easier than guys like dillishaw

He will beat him down, dont get me wrong cruz is good but he wont be able to deal with AS's size. Sterling is a big ass bantamweight with a long reach who could fight at FW if he wanted to.
Cruz could also be a FW if he wanted to...hell...he was before he was a BW :rolleyes:

Cruz has T-rex arms
Dom's reach is 68", AlJo's is 71"....

sterling will walk through whatever he throws and take him down and submit or GNP him badly.
Because Dom gets taken down so easily... :p
84% TDD...

U Wot m8???

dominick-cruz-post-ufc-178.jpg

Grappling - Cruz

Striking - Cruz

Experience - Cruz

Speed - Cruz

Lol Sterling doesn't even belong in the ring with El Domin8or... Dudes slow and has putrid striking.

His standup still looks like it needs a lot of work. At this point I see Cruz pulling some Rock Lee shit on him.

tumblr_m6v2p9zGJx1r12d1bo2_250.gif

U Wot m8???

dominick-cruz-post-ufc-178.jpg

Grappling - Cruz

Striking - Cruz

Experience - Cruz

Speed - Cruz

Lol Sterling doesn't even belong in the ring with El Domin8or... Dudes slow and has putrid striking.
Ts should wait until after Sunday to make bold claims..even then...

Everybody pretending Bryan Tate doesn't exist.

Hopefully Mr. Tate ruins the party.

Ts should wait until after Sunday to make bold claims..even then...

This is true.... However idk why they keep feeding Sterling either nobodies or worn down washed up pseudo-grapplers.

Bryan Caraway is just gonna get laid on for 3 rounds at which point him and Sterling will embrace and put their forced cringey beef to rest.

I'll pick Sterling against anyone but Cruz and Dillashaw.

is this fight happening or just some goofy hypothetical shit?

i don't think he has the striking refinement to make a fight with dom all that competitive let alone beat him.

Back