Nate Diaz: Conor McGregor is 'artificial'

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Lmao this is so true.

"Can I get built up a little better?" Diaz said. "Conor McGregor is an artificial, they pushed him and he wasn't whooping all types of asses and sh*t. They put me in, I've been in fight after fight, I didn't do no media, I didn't do no sh*t ... now he's where he's at because the UFC kicked his ass and put him in gear and blew him up. How come he was such a big deal when he beat Dennis Siver. Who the f*ck is Dennis Siver? Is that guy even ranked? I'm like, 'get the f*ck out of here. My following is strictly from ass whooping and talking some real sh*t"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/2...ufc-exaggerated-but-push-of-conor-mcgregor-is

Last edited:
Where is this coming from!? What interview

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor1.png

I understand some of those words

TS: thanks for linking source.

Nate keeping it real. If you don't see how opposite these two men are, you're insane. Of course there are artificial elements of the McGregor we, the public, witness.

Last edited:
Gotta love Nate.

“You’ve had like five fights with midgets, you’ve beat all midgets. All midgets. I’ve fought fu*cking every f*cking week forever motherf*cker, I’ve been in the UFC forever fighting everybody.”

“Midget weight division champion. I’ve been fighting grown ups for ten years, twelve years. You knocked out three midgets and you’re pumped up. I’m a real mother*cking fighter, fighter grown ups.”

Lmao this is so true.

"Can I get built up a little better?" Diaz said. "Conor McGregor is an artificial, they pushed him and he wasn't whooping all types of asses and sh*t. They put me in, I've been in fight after fight, I didn't do no media, I didn't do no sh*t ... now he's where he's at because the UFC kicked his ass and put him in gear and blew him up. How come he was such a big deal when he beat Dennis Siver. Who the f*ck is Dennis Siver? Is that guy even ranked? I'm like, 'get the f*ck out of here. My following is strictly from ass whooping and talking some sh*t"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/2...ufc-exaggerated-but-push-of-conor-mcgregor-is
conor is a charismatic champion, nate? no comment.

Diaz bros always keep it real, can't say the same for 99% of fighters today.

<-real recognize real.

Lmao this is so true.

"Can I get built up a little better?" Diaz said. "Conor McGregor is an artificial, they pushed him and he wasn't whooping all types of asses and sh*t. They put me in, I've been in fight after fight, I didn't do no media, I didn't do no sh*t ... now he's where he's at because the UFC kicked his ass and put him in gear and blew him up. How come he was such a big deal when he beat Dennis Siver. Who the f*ck is Dennis Siver? Is that guy even ranked? I'm like, 'get the f*ck out of here. My following is strictly from ass whooping and talking some sh*t"

this guy got whooped by guida lmao who is he

A lot of hype is, but Conor beat the p4p best in 13 secs.
To make it seem like he beat nobody is stupid!

Back