Ryan Bader vs. Ilir Latifi Targeted For UFC Fight Night in Hamburg, Germany Sept 3rd (poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Ryan Bader is expected to face Ilir Latifi on the Sept. 3 card in Hamburg, sources close to the fight confirmed to FOX Sports on Wednesday.

Verbal agreements are in place from both fighters, but contracts have not been signed. Rumors of the bout were first reported by MMAFighting.com.

Bader will return to action after a tough loss to Anthony Johnson in January. The defeat put an end to his previous four-match win streak that included victories over Rashad Evans and Ovince Saint Preux.

The former "Ultimate Fighter" winner remains one of the top light-heavyweight fighters in the world, and he'll look to climb back into the title picture when he returns in September.

Facing Bader in Germany will be heavy handed knockout artist Ilir Latifi, who looks to build on his recent three-fight win streak in the UFC.

Latifi lost his UFC debut against Gegard Mousasi in 2013 on short notice. Since that loss he's amassed a 5-1 record in the UFC while climbing into the top 15 rankings.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-expected-for-ufc-in-germany-on-sept-3-052516

I know news broke awhile back that this fight was targeted for late summer but it seems it has a targeted card now. This fight should be expected for UFC Fight Night Hamburg, Germany on Sept. 3rd. No word on if this is the main or co-main event.

Latifi got his wish. Should be a good fight.

But in regards to this fight, I think Bader will be too big/lengthy for Ilir & his striking looked very solid vs Rashad.

Bader UD

Nice fight, glad to finally see Latifi getting a big step up. His strength and power could be a problem for Bader.

Who's left for Gus now? OSP?

Cool and as I expected.

Also, does anyone know if Bundesliga has released the schedule for the 2016-2017 season? Would be cool to catch a Hamburg game too.

I got Bader. Didn't think Latifi really looked all that great against Villante.

Got Bader though I wouldn't be surprised by a Latifi win in the first round by KO.

I figured this would be booked once the UFC announced the Germany card.

The Master should win on experience alone.

Who's left for Gus now? OSP?

That'd give him Gus, Jones, and Glover in three of his last 4, that's a pretty rough schedule esp. when he lost to the other two(though had Glover in alot of trouble early).

This is a good fight for Bader.

Come on buddy, don't wish that against Gus. We all know African Americans is Gustaffson Kryptonite.

Gus has to try and beat the black guy curse eventually. OSP would be a good start :p

Back