Your MMA opinion that goes against the vast majority

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
As the title says, whats your unpopular opinion on something mma? For me its the condit vs diaz fight. I thought it was a great fight! Condit copped a lot of heat but i thought it was a great display of striking for a full five rounds. I guess i just never bought into the hype beforehand and just watched the fight for what it was, and i was impressed.

Discuss yours.

The Reebok deal is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
The flyweight division should continue indefinitely

I'm with Kennedy, stoolgate should have equated to his win.

Seems most on Sherdog want to sweep it under the carpet due to their hate for Kennedy.

As the title says, whats your unpopular opinion on something mma? For me its the condit vs diaz fight. I thought it was a great fight! Condit copped a lot of heat but i thought it was a great display of striking for a full five rounds. I guess i just never bought into the hype beforehand and just watched the fight for what it was, and i was impressed.

Discuss yours.
I want soccer kicks and elbows from all angles

I thought Sherk legit won the Dunham decision and I wish he'd come back for fun fights like a BJ rematch, a Diego fight, stuff like that.

Maia is boring as fuck and the sheep flock here is hypocritical in defending his lack of ability.

-Ronda is not overrated
-Jones duck HWs
-Cain and Lesnar are overrated.
-Cyborg is overrated
-Strikeforce Ronda is more sexy than Miesha.
-Mousasi gonna be champ
-Sakuraba is the GOAT WW.

I enjoy Rondas personality

giphy.gif

You win this thread, sir. I felt a shiver of physical discomfort go down my spine.

Dana White is good for the sport and i think he means well.

Back