Nordine Taleb is too good for Alan Jouban

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just rewatched Taleb vs Silva. This guy got some awesome movement and technique. Jouban (who fights very similar to Erick Silva) is a wildman and will leave some holes in there.

Whats the betting line on this?

I like the guy + we need succesful French fighters to legalize the sport here, but nope. Jouban wrecks him I'm afraid.

He's 1-1 in his last two including getting finished by rookie Warley.

Watch Jouban come in and #HANDLE Taleb now lol.

374729-800w.jpg

If Jouban can fix the holes in his game, he could really move up

Both are crafty strikers. Taleb is very technical and has great defense, while Jouban might be a more dangerous finisher but leaving more openings. Taleb, however, trains at TriStar which means great gameplanning and always improving grappling. So he might actually look for the TD and win a decision via top control, making it a fight not as good as we expected.

Jouban is like Nyle DeMarcio.

He's too sexy to lose.

jouban's a fucking beast. what in the world are you talking about?

Nordine's starting to look real slick, but to pretend jouban - who's only LEGIT loss in the ufc is to Tumenov (fuck anybody who even PRETENDS Warlley won that obvious robbery) doesn't belong in the cage with Nordine is out of their mind.

Jouban is fought but I'm heavily favoring Taleb here he looked great in that last fight. He good break top I think honestly

This thread needs some handsome gorgeous pics of the man..

Alan-2.jpg

b167b81d63e2353f3feb7d45b12dd022.jpg

<3 gorgeous

I'm taking Nordine in this fight. He's finally getting an opportunity to show he's a pretty damn good fighter.

Not sure who to go for....I wouldn't be shocked if Nordine won a UD by employing a wrestle-heavy gameplan.

Back