Reaction score
http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

1 Jon Jones

2 Demetrious Johnson

3 Luke Rockhold

4 Dominick Cruz

5 Rafael Dos Anjos

what do you think of this list?

I think it is pretty solid except Luke Rockhold should be further down. He is ranked higher than both Robbie Lawler and Joanna who are also Champions and have defended their belt multiple times.

Given Luke did beat a Chris who himself defend his belt three times but I dont think that one win propels him to number three pound for pound. What are the UFCs motives in this..

I think P4P doesn't exist

Can't argue with Bones & MM being at the top.

2 of the most dominant champs that have pretty much cleaned out their divisions.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

1 Jon Jones

2 Demetrious Johnson

3 Luke Rockhold

4 Dominick Cruz

5 Rafael Dos Anjos

what do you think of this list?

I think it is pretty solid except Luke Rockhold should be further down. He is ranked higher than both Robbie Lawler and Joanna who are also Champions and have defended their belt multiple times.

Given Luke did beat a Chris who himself defend his belt three times but I dont think that one win propels him to number three pound for pound. What are the UFCs motives in this..

You accept rankings from this guy?

untitled.png

ronda is still number one - she never lost and shes a female who can beat most any male BW - joe rogan said so - must be sexism if shes not on top

Luke being above Cruz is ridiculous, Cruz not only never loss his belt he has won like 5 or 6 world titles and he is 21-1 with a win over Demetrious Johnson. He should be 3 without a doubt and i`m even surprise people don`t talk more about him in those P4P King discussions.

top 2 are definitely a lock, i do think rockhold is a little high, if he can defend his belt against some of the monsters of that divison then hell yea.

I'm not a big fan of p4p rankings that said I'd have:
1. Jones
2. DJ
3. Cruz possibly ahead of DJ because of his win over him but I'll keep him at 3
4. RDA
5. Luke

1. Legit.
2. Legit.
3. Rockhold should be lower, 4 or 5.
4. Dance Dance Dominick Decisonator Cruz got injured, he's no longer on the list.
5. Okay, Rafael is behind Dance Dance Decisonator (who hasn't defended his belt in like 4 years) and Rockhold (who hasn't defended his belt at all)???

This list is really bad TBH.

There's no such thing as pound for pound. It's just impossible to compare fighters who belong in different, sometimes distant weight classes.

Comparing DJ to Jon Jones is like comparing apples and oranges.

6. Robbie Lawler
7. Conor McGregor
8. Daniel Cormier
9. Jose Aldo
10. Chris Weidman.

Thought I'd finish it out so it'd be the top 10.

There's no such thing as pound for pound. It's just impossible to compare fighters who belong in different, sometimes distant weight classes.

Comparing DJ to Jon Jones is like comparing apples and oranges.
indexyyy.jpg

lol rockhold

although i understand why he is there, still weird to see him in this list.

Last edited:
Back