Remember when Joe Rogan said...

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
On his podcast with Schaub and Callen, right after Nate beat Michael Johnson, Joe Rogan said he got in trouble by Fox and by the UFC for not cutting Nate Diaz off when he was cursing at Conor after beating MJ. He said that Nate would probably be fined for going off like that on Fox. He also said:

"But if he gets that Conor fight, the fine would be absolutely worth it. He could be a fucking even bigger superstar than he already is".

Did that shit prove true or what? I didn't hear nearly anyone talking about that fight before because Diaz looked like shit prior to that fight and Conor was being heralded as a god. After that win and rant though, he was right fucking in there in the trio of possible opponents for Conor. Not only did he get the fight, he fucking won. He 1-2'd that hype train right back to Ireland. How fucking crazy is that? All from a fucking rant.

yeah it's highly likely that nate talked his way right into a huge payday with that rant. i'll bet he knew exactly what he was doing when he said it too.

Everybody knew that fight was going to happen after Nate went off on the mic. Yea, smart move by him. He probably gonna 1-2 his way to another couple of easy millions again.

qnagoZQ.gif

So basilcally you think conor losing is rogans fault? Is that the point? :p

Everybody knew that fight was going to happen after Nate went off on the mic. Yea, smart move by him. He probably gonna 1-2 his way to another couple of easy millions again.

How come everybody knew that fight was going to happen?? He would have to fight Dos Anjos first and win that fight and Nate would probably have to win at least 1 more fight before fighting for the title, this not assuming that Conor being that crazy and with that starpower he would have probably fight Lawler at 200 lmao so no, that fight was not even close to happen and it only happened because Dos Anjos got injured.

Well, it wasn't a random rant. He came in in the best shape ever against MJ who was ranked pretty high at the time ( was it 5th ? I forgot ) and whopped that ass. Coming from someone who came in looking like the worst version of himself against RDA to come and make that kinda statement against MJ with so few fights before is no joke.

His callout was awesome and perfect for what it was. Nobody else could've done it like that. And he got the fight because everybody knows what's up with the Diaz brothers, they are real motherfuckers who come to fight and know how to play the game, even though sometimes it might seem like they are against the game. He chewed up Conor on the mic ( even in the funny way that he talks ) and said some real shit most of the time, unlike Conor who was merely trying to do an act like always, an act that has degraded in quality since becoming successful. Pre "I'm rich you're poor" Conor was way better to listen to than this shit.

In the end, I'm glad Nate got paid. He deserves it.

Well, it wasn't a random rant. He came in in the best shape ever against MJ who was ranked pretty high at the time ( was it 5th ? I forgot ) and whopped that ass. Coming from someone who came in looking like the worst version of himself against RDA to come and make that kinda statement against MJ with so few fights before is no joke.

His callout was awesome and perfect for what it was. Nobody else could've done it like that. And he got the fight because everybody knows what's up with the Diaz brothers, they are real motherfuckers who come to fight and know how to play the game, even though sometimes it might seem like they are against the game. He chewed up Conor on the mic ( even in the funny way that he talks ) and said some real shit most of the time, unlike Conor who was merely trying to do an act like always, an act that has degraded in quality since becoming successful. Pre "I'm rich you're poor" Conor was way better to listen to than this shit.

I so fucking agree. If he says:

"My checks are Super-Heavyweight" again, I may puke. He used to have some legitimately funny lines.

How come everybody knew that fight was going to happen?? He would have to fight Dos Anjos first and win that fight and Nate would probably have to win at least 1 more fight before fighting for the title, this not assuming that Conor being that crazy and with that starpower he would have probably fight Lawler at 200 lmao so no, that fight was not even close to happen and it only happened because Dos Anjos got injured.

I don't even want to have this discussion with you if you don't realize both Dana and Lorenzo's eyes turned into dollar signs after Nate went off on FOX.

200_s.gif

You're like the guy who goes back into the book of Nostradamus to try and find stuff that might have happened in some kind of way.

I don't even want to have this discussion with you if you don't realize both Dana and Lorenzo's eyes turned into dollar signs after Nate went off on FOX.

Dude, every Conor fight is dollar sings for Dana, i`m not saying it wouldn`t be a big fight(it was) but you really think Conor vs Diaz is bigger than Conor 2 division champion vs Lawler at 200?? Because that would have been the fight tha they would have make and Conor vs Diaz was not in their priorities at the time.

Yeah but he also tells people who don't like calling members of his space-collective, precious snowflake population f*gs and c*nts to "man up, you pussies"

So you take the philosophical with the Bro science

Could you not tell that it was sarcastic?

yeah it's highly likely that nate talked his way right into a huge payday with that rant. i'll bet he knew exactly what he was doing when he said it too.
He did. You can tell how him and his brother were reacting in the back after that interview, that it was all orchestrated.
The Diaz brothers are alot more planned and calculated then people give them credit for.

nick did the same thing with calling out gsp. calling a fighter a motherfucker in front of everyone is a good way to get a rivalry going lol.

Dude, every Conor fight is dollar sings for Dana, i`m not saying it wouldn`t be a big fight(it was) but you really think Conor vs Diaz is bigger than Conor 2 division champion vs Lawler at 200?? Because that would have been the fight tha they would have make and Conor vs Diaz was not in their priorities at the time.

I said "everybody knew that fight was going to happen" - I didn't say when.

Back