Silva Vs Stann: The ultimate just bleed fight

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just watched this highlight video for this fight and holy shit. I remember watching this when it happened and thinking it was crazy, but i had forgotten how insane this fight was.

Its one of the most incredible slugfests i can remember seeing in the UFC. Both guys throw caution and technique to the wind and just throw down, getting knocked down and almost out multiple times. Its just so entertaining.

Much respect to stann a class act and wand, a legend. Sometimes we want to watch a just bleed kind of battle and this is the definition of it.

That fight was a blast. I wish Wand had just retired after that fight and gone out on a high note.

Great slugfest and the last time Wanderlei looked good

As usual Wanderlei had me on the edge of my seat for the whole fight thinking " Jesus fuck Wanderlei don't get knocked out!" It's was a badass showing in Japan.

Fantastic fight!!! I loved it. War Silva and Stann!!!

That's one of the greatest slugests ever- behind Frye/Takayama.

It was the best possible swan song for Wanderlei, but it wasn't supposed to be his last one. Also, Wanderlei hurt the moment with a drug test fiasco before his next fight. Reminds me very much of Mirko/Gonzaga.

Thanks TS, awesome HL.

Made me feel al fuzzy inside... again. :D

It was INSANE. Both were winners in my eyes, Stann almost had him a few times, could have gone either way!

Wanderlei v Stann perfectly describes what I think I look like when fighting.

Not many fighters like these two. Much respect.

Stann should've known Wand's not the guy you wanna get in a brawl with...

Ah well it made for a great fight.

Was an insane fight. If Stann kept it technical he might have won, but for some reason he obliged Wanderlei's request to brawl to the death lol.

Was an insane fight. If Stann kept it technical he might have won, but for some reason he obliged Wanderlei's request to brawl to the death lol.

Because

Stann-MARINE-300x189.jpg

This was something Stan wanted to do because Silva is a legend, and this is what the fans wanted.
He did it out of Hespect for Vanderlei.

Back