UFC cover up with Conor / Dana (the more likely scenario)

thakmd

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think most of us here know this. But in case anyone is legit caught up in all the TMZ-style drama over the last few weeks. I think it's just all smoke and mirrors.

Conor lost the first fight in embarrassing fashion. Wanted to get in there again and "get it back" for his ego / brand.

Dana & co. were like nooo Conor don't. He didn't want to listen and pushed for it.

Dana & co. accept it reluctantly, but sometime during his training camp Conor (or Dana flies over to Ireland to convince him of this) realizes he is in over his head and that he would likely lose again.

Together they fabricate this smoke and mirrors drama over Twitter for the world to eat it up and conveniently promotes UFC 200 while simultaneously allowing Conor to step off the stage and save himself from another beat down.

They create some more aftermath drama like Dana "meeting" with Conor and then "meeting" with Diaz and acting "frustrated" that the fight agreement "fell through" in front of the media. I mean, really, they would really make all this information public?

Anybody who's even remotely familiar with WWE should know that if they didn't want you to know what was going on they would have never publicized anything, unless you had moles inside the company like that Vitor / Jones email leakage about TRT.

I don't buy it personally. At the end of the day Dana and co. will get what they want, Conor takes a temporary pay cut and saves himself from a beating and new fights will get booked and all will be right with the world.

cefdc2ccab528fea05b2d5128879e4e3.jpg

Thread should be entitled "My Imagination producing some imaginary scenarios" with lots of "quotation marks" for "added effect".

Sherdog really needs a fanfiction subforum so nipple-rubbers like this can get their relief in a dedicated space.

Thread should be entitled "My Imagination producing some imaginary scenarios" with lots of "quotation marks" for "added effect".

Sherdog really needs a fanfiction subforum so nipple-rubbers like this can get their relief.

jesus, these nipple-rubbers. Where does it end?

Dumbest thing I've ever...

You should be put down

I think most of us here know this. But in case anyone is legit caught up in all the TMZ-style drama over the last few weeks. I think it's just all smoke and mirrors.

Conor lost the first fight in embarrassing fashion. Wanted to get in there again and "get it back" for his ego / brand.

Dana & co. were like nooo Conor don't. He didn't want to listen and pushed for it.

Dana & co. accept it reluctantly, but sometime during his training camp Conor (or Dana flies over to Ireland to convince him of this) realizes he is in over his head and that he would likely lose again.

Together they fabricate this smoke and mirrors drama over Twitter for the world to eat it up and conveniently promotes UFC 200 while simultaneously allowing Conor to step off the stage and save himself from another beat down.

They create some more aftermath drama like Dana "meeting" with Conor and then "meeting" with Diaz and acting "frustrated" that the fight agreement "fell through" in front of the media. I mean, really, they would really make all this information public?

Anybody who's even remotely familiar with WWE should know that if they didn't want you to know what was going on they would have never publicized anything, unless you had moles inside the company like that Vitor / Jones email leakage about TRT.

I don't buy it personally. At the end of the day Dana and co. will get what they want, Conor takes a temporary pay cut and saves himself from a beating and new fights will get booked and all will be right with the world.

yeah I'm sure you know a thing or two about fabrication.

Tell me TS,

Do you believe man didnt land on the moon because technology?

This is actually very interesting but absolute bollocks at the same time.

@thakmd breakdown is similar to my theory when the newz first came out. I posted these at the end of April.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...thing-in-return.3235657/page-8#post-116166755

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...er-or-worse-off.3236551/page-2#post-116208013

It just doesn't make sense to me that the UFC would refuse to give Mac a break or bring him in via satellite or something... after he saved 2 cardz in the last year with those quick replacements.

Remember when Chael stepped up to save a card after Jones’ opponent dropped out? (that’s why Chael later got a shot a Jones)… but Jones refused him as a last minute replacement & the UFC had to cancel an entire "numbered PPV card." (major hassle & cost!)

Had Mac done like Jones... & just blown off the whole 196 card, Mac would now be scheduled to fight RDA for the title at 200. The UFC has got to appreciate that... which is why this is not a "tin foil hat theory." Schooling Mac like this just doesn't add up.

Smoke & Mirrorz? Yes, I Concur.

Yes I concur.jpg

Last edited:
Back