Ya'll better start to put sum respek on bispings name

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
dude has beaten some of the best and most of his loses are to trt abusers, dude comes to bang every single time and when hes on, he be layin some beat downs, dont be fronttin like ya'll never was impressed with bisping lowkey.

Fuck it! Hes gonna rise the occasion and beat rockhold! respek this man, true warrior
9447391_michael-bisping-talks-luke-rockhold-anderson_f6dd5596_m.jpg

I aint gon so it no moe

Despite the fact that Rockman14 posts while high on PCP most of the time he's absolutely correct here

Give Hespect

5802%20-%20William_Regal%20gif%20suit%20wwe.gif

Gritty guy. Dirty as hell, and has teh Memphis Lawler cheat turned on when he fights in U.K., but good heel character for the UFC/MMA.

he does deserve respect... he's a real fighter and always shows up to fight anyone.

However, Luke wins.

He beat fuckin Anderson Silva (i think?) of course he should be respected.

Up until Anderson, he really didn't have top wins on his record. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be respected though

If a man is able to keep his spot in the UFC for a decade, he is doing something right.

I like his fighting spirit.
With no depth perception and still beating Silva.
War Bisping. I would not bet against Rochard, though.

If henderson gave y'all ninjas a double KO,you would never show your face again. Bisping dusted himself off and was like "nah im cool m8,your all a bunch of CHEATERS"

I had a dream where Bisping beat Rockhold by first round KO

that might have been the most unrealistic dream I've ever had

Bisping got koed by Henderson in july of 09 and was back in the cage in NOVEMBER,and WON(fight of the night award) his next fight. If you cant respect that,than you got issues son.

I respect them all but I don't like them all.

Despite the fact that Rockman14 posts while high on PCP most of the time he's absolutely correct here

Give Hespect

PCP establishes a direct line with the Just Bleed Gods. True story.

Back