Sonnen wants Gsp...

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/2...ght-upon-mma-return-everyone-would-watch-that

"Sonnen says he wants a fight against Georges St-Pierre if he does end up making a comeback.

"Everyone would watch that," Sonnen said (transcription by MMA Fighting). "I'm not trying to hype a fight with Georges here. I'm just saying. But yes, as far as a fight, if you're just looking at what could sell tickets, yeah man."

"I mean, these guys (current UFC fighters) are doing a good job right now, but they're really not. I'm being nice, man. These guys are terrible. It's so hard. It's so hard sometimes. Like, what do you want to do here? You guys, you're just terrible."

a former MW & LHW is calling a WW...
Sonnen is delusional...

50-45 Gsp tho

Chael being Chael just looking for another payday.

GSP 50-45 via touchin' him with teh jab

Chael finds it profitable to embarass himselfe

He's not wrong. People would definitely watch. I know I would.

lol Chael.

How about you call Brock out and bring him back from retirement?

Fans would love to see it.

Everybody wants GSP.
Chael tries to talk himself into money fight again.

Smart... but Chael is such an attention whore!

Chael should finish his war with Brazilians in the UFC. He's 1-3 (beat Shogun but lost to Andersen twice and Maia). Vitor, Machida, and Wand are all still interesting matches.

Pretty sick of hearing his name lately. Looking for any way to stay relevant or in the spotlight.
His first fight should be the USADA

Pretty sick of hearing his name lately. Looking for any way to stay relevant or in the spotlight.
His first fight should be the USADA

USADA is no match for Basically clean-Chael .

Boring fight. Lol I wonder who hits harder in this matchup

That fool isn't going to be taken seriously when asking for fights against the all-time most finicky fighter: GSP.

He should wait and challenge Bisping (if he losses to Rockhold) or Vitor or Anderson (after another loss). He'd be more successful here than trying to coordinate anything with GSP.

I'm still a fan of Chael , pound for pound most entertaining guy outside of the octagon.

USADA can't beat any version of Chael. Remember, he's a gangster.
Only on the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon.
If the pizza is served in Vegas I don't think he will make the sale

Diego/Nick/Zoolander have to get a nice TUF superfight thing going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back