UFC 201 - Michael Graves vs. Bojan Velickovic

The_Renaissance

Sherdog Bunceweight Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
Welterweights added to UFC 201 in Atlanta on July 30th. Unbeaten prospect Michael Graves takes on Serbia's Bojan Velickovic.

I thought both of these guys were ATT guys?

Anyway, I like the cut of Graves' jib - seems a tough up and comer. He's coming off a submission of Randy Brown whereas Bojan beat Alessio Di Chirico by UD.

Nice step up for Graves and I think he wins again, probably by UD.

I have to admit that I don't know those 2 guys...

-_-'

Welterweights added to UFC 201 in Atlanta on July 30th. Unbeaten prospect Michael Graves takes on Serbia's Bojan Velickovic.

I thought both of these guys were ATT guys?

Anyway, I like the cut of Graves' jib - seems a tough up and comer. He's coming off a submission of Randy Brown whereas Bojan beat Alessio Di Chirico by UD.

Nice step up for Graves and I think he wins again, probably by UD.

I think Bojan switched to Elevation fight team or at least did his last camp somewhere in Colorado.

I agree Graves has looked pretty good since TUF. And I actually had Bojan losing that fight against Alessio. I think he gasses late in the fight with Graves and loses by decision/late sub.

why does sherdog pretend to live in a world where TUF losses don't count?

Graves lost to Usman. Full stop. He is not unbeaten.

Because they kinda don't count. Athletic commissions consider them exhibition fights and they don't show up on a professional records. If you see them as such well that's just, like, your opinion man........full stop

It was a two round exhibition fight which should've gone to a third.

That being said I've been hyping up Michael Greaves around here since the beginning of TUF, dude has MASSIVE potential.

IMO dude has the most upside out of anyone out of the the ATT vs Blackzillians season.

I can only remember Graves tapping Brown, so I will go with him.

Back