What do you consider to be the greatest UFC fight ever?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I wanna rewatch some classic fights this weekend since no event I'll have a UFC marathon need great fights to watch.

Hunt/Bigfoot 1

I've never been happier to see a draw in my life.

It's a tough call. Hunt vs Bigfoot, Shogun vs Hendo, Robbie vs Rory, Jones vs Gustafsson, etc. I will say that the one fight I'm sick of hearing as one of the greatest fights ever is Bonnar vs Griffin. It was a good fight, don't get me wrong, but it was nothing like seeing two elite guys go to war. It was amazing for people new to the sport who had never seen an amazing fight before, but it doesn't hold a candle to the fights listed above nor to many others.

Hughes Trigg 2

Off the top...I'd say Couture vs Sylvia that fight got me hooked no doubt. Even though it was one sided it was one of my favorite performances and I'm not even a Couture fan.

Not best ever but some good ones to watch.
Frank vs Tito
Chuck vs wand
Hendo vs shogun 1
Vitor vs Chuck

Off the top...I'd say Couture vs Sylvia that fight got me hooked no doubt. Even though it was one sided it was one of my favorite performances and I'm not even a Couture fan.
It was an excellent comeback for couture

Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard 2
Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard 3

Fucking epic. When I watched the third fight, I was like, am I watching a replay of their last fight? Because in the first round the exact same thing happened it was like Deja Vu.

Aldo Vs Mendes 2 was pretty good too.

Edgar vs Maynard 2 has everything you want in an MMA fight.

Jones vs Gus,Hendo vs Shogun 1 Bigfoot vs Hunt 1 and Aldo vs Mendes 2 are there too.

Gus - Jones
McGregor -Diaz
Condit - Lawler
Shogun - Hendo
GSP - Hendricks
Liddell - Silva
Hunt - Bigfoot
Lawler - Hendricks

GSP pre-serra was a beast and fun to watch.

Griffin vs Bonnar 1
Liddell vs Silva
Florian vs Guida
Barboza vs Ferguson

Back