Name some good fighters flying under the radar right now.

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I will start with Magnus Cedenblad. Riding a 4 fight win streak in the UFC. Has improved immensely after his injury and had a super performance in his last fight in the MW division.

What other fighters are there to look out for going forward?

Mirsad bectic
Maribek taisumov
Aljamain sterling is criminally underrated

Francis Ngannou - I think he will be a contender with a couple more fights

Ouch.-Francis-Ngannou-lands-a-huge-punch-against-Luis-Henrique-in-their-heavyweight-fight-during-UFC.jpg

Yair Rodriguez - Insane, unorthodox striking. May well be champ in the future

tumblr_o64auhIH8z1qdi4uzo1_400.gif

If we're talking under the radar on Sherdog, it's Aldo. He's apparently a can now

TJ Grant
Aljamain Sterling
Will Brooks
Francis Ngannou

Ruslan Magomedov
Viktor Pesta
Misha Cirkunov
Leonardo Leleco
Vitor Miranda
Scott Askham
Hyun Gyu Lim
Santiago Ponzinibbio
Darren Till
Kamaru Usman
Luan Chagas
Josh Emmett
Damir Hadzovic
James Moontasri
Magomed Mustafaev
Chris Wade
Dan Hooker
Chas Skelly

Some of them lost their last fight but still have potential.

Great prospects mentioned above ^^ , but I don't think they are flying under the radar right now. So I didn't mentioned guys like Yair,Choi,Bektic,Taisumov,Ngannou etc....

Vitor Miranda
Sean Strickland
Tamden McCrory

Chas Skelly
Josh Emmett

Jimmie Rivera
Mirsad Bektic (doesn't help that he's injured atm)
Thiago Santos
Patrick Cote
James Vick

Thiago Santos
Darren Till
Jake Matthews
Mirsad Bekric
Jimmie Rivera
Justin Scoggins

Francis Ngannou - I think he will be a contender with a couple more fights

Ouch.-Francis-Ngannou-lands-a-huge-punch-against-Luis-Henrique-in-their-heavyweight-fight-during-UFC.jpg

Yair Rodriguez - Insane, unorthodox striking. May well be champ in the future

tumblr_o64auhIH8z1qdi4uzo1_400.gif
Yep Ngannou great prospect, good thing! They need young HW badly. Hope they give hime a bigger name after is next fight (Gonzaga,BigFoot, Struve something like that)

Max Holloway
Paul Felder (I know he lost to Pearson and Barboza but trust me he's going to do well)
Aljamain Sterling (Main event caliber fighting on ufc fight pass this weekend)
Doo Ho Choi (Korean KO machine who the ufc must very carefully push to the top of the heap)
Valentina Shevchenko (Future flyweight champ)

Yep Ngannou great prospect, good thing! They need young HW badly. Hope they give hime a bigger name after is next fight (Gonzaga,BigFoot, Struve something like that)

Pretty sure it was him who in his last post fight interview looked at the translator and said "I don't know what you're saying..." then they realised they send up the wrong translator. so funny.

My pick is Ben Ngyuen. 2 fights, 2 finishes, has slick boxing esp. head movement and looked decent on the ground too. I'm looking forward to seeing him against Smolka on July 13th.

Back