GUS beats both DC and Jones in rematch

MercuryMMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I call it now, Gus beats both of them in the rematch. In the jones rematch, he will just beat him by surperior striking skills and TDD. And in the DC rematch , all he has to do is avoid the uppercuts and he has that one too.

Best case scenario ya sure it's possible. The problem is Rumble still beats him 10 outta 10 fights. I love Gus but I just don't see him ever being the champ sadly

What about Rumble?
Can he beat him as well?

_OB_7R.gif

Gus is really good, but Jones, DC and Rumble are just a tad better

How about he win one match before any talk of a championship rematch?

His last win was in 2014. At least you aren't talking about NIck Diaz who hasn't won a match since 2011.

Best case scenario ya sure it's possible. The problem is Rumble still beats him every time and I love Gus I just don't see him ever being the champ sadly

How does Rumble beat him "every time"? His gas tank isn't that great. Gus is a good enough striker to stand with him and mix in takedowns and tire him out. Of course Rumble can catch him again but still.

Gus is really good, but Jones, DC and Rumble are just a tad better

Yes. I took it as a bad sign when Gus started complaining about it being hard to find motivation to train after losing to those guys too. He needs to stay motivated and work hard to catch up to them.

How does Rumble beat him "every time"? His gas tank isn't that great. Gus is a good enough striker to stand with him and mix in takedowns and tire him out. Of course Rumble can catch him again but still.

Unless it's a fight on free TV it'll be a 3 rounder. I don't think Rumble would have any trouble with cardio with that being the case. Rumble murdered him the first time. Gus isn't exactly an elusive striker and Rumble only needs 1 punch. He stopped Phil Davis from taking him down for 3 rounds. I don't see Gus being able to get the TD and how many people have beat Anthony Johnson on the feet since he went up in weight? None

Unless it's a fight on free TV it'll be a 3 rounder. I don't think Rumble would have any trouble with cardio with that being the case. Rumble murdered him the first time. Gus isn't exactly an elusive striker and Rumble only needs 1 punch

JDS murdered him the first time. Cain isn't exactly an elusive striker and JDS only needs 1 punch.

The Rumble fight was kinda flukey and i think everbody knows that. A punch/ head colliding which still didn't knock him out. Next time it will be a much more even match.

JDS murdered him the first time. Cain isn't exactly an elusive striker and JDS only needs 1 punch.

Metaphors don't mean anything when you're talking about 2 different sets of ppl in different situations. There was 1 punch in that fight and Cain has a totally different skill set from Gus

Metaphors don't mean anything when you're talking about 2 different sets of ppl in different situations. There was 1 punch in that fight and Cain has skills that Gus doesn't

That metaphor means a lot actually. You're perpetuating retarded "you're only good as your last fight" rhetoric and think it's impossible (no, really. You said Rumble beats Gus '10 out of 10 fights') for someone to avenge a KO loss.

Gus is an excellent striker with a great chin, underrated wrestling, and much better cardio than Rumble. He can most certainly beat him.

Metaphors don't mean anything when you're talking about 2 different sets of ppl in different situations. There was 1 punch in that fight and Cain has skills that Gus doesn't

Cain isn't all that much more skilled than Gus. Think Gus would have a great chance beating Cain too..

Back