Boxer Chris van Heerden talks about sparring Conor McGregor

Interesting but could have done without homie behind the camera.

with six months of dedicative training, conor can dethrone mayweather.

Why is he saying no standup mma fighter can stand with a boxer? If just lowkicks was allowed it would bve a whole different story.

Connor tries to be slick with his boxing but he lacks the fundamentals. I still like to see him box may weather though. Maybe Roy Jones Jr vs nick Diaz on undercard. I think nick can take Roy at this point in boxing match.

Why is he saying no standup mma fighter can stand with a boxer? If just lowkicks was allowed it would bve a whole different story.

Boxers are always under this delusion that in a real fight they can roll with mma fighters. I've trained both arts and it's not even close. A striker with ground game beats a boxer 10/10 times

Let them box BUT, with 4 ounce gloves.....The odds that one punch landing rises in Conor's favor but still think he would lose.

Never seen him before but I like this guy now

He's saying Conor's boxing is straight basic. Basically has nothing but a decent left

Hmm, I wonder who would win in tennis, a ping pong player, or a tennis player?

fight groupies are the lamest people on earth. why does ever fighter have a bunch of loser dudes in flat brimmed hats using lame slang surrounding them?

Pretty much what everyone knew already. (unless delusional)
Conor will lose that fight on (T)KO if it happens, unless Floyd decides to take it to a decision.

Last edited:
I completely agree with him. I also think Floyd would only lose a round if he decided to lose a round.. Which he might. Conor is a great fighter and all but he dosent have the speed and power of guys like canelo and hatton imo, esp in a boxing ring.. And floyd made them look foolish

Boxer beats MNA in stand up...LOL

SO...Conor kicked him in the gut and face right? With his shoes on?

Dude would get foot slapped so easy.

Boxer beats MNA in stand up...LOL

SO...Conor kicked him in the gut and face right? With his shoes on?

Dude would get foot slapped so easy.
That dude would ruin Conor in any fight that doesnt involve grappling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back