Connor might just win the Mayweather lottery

drom141

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Let's be honest here, if Mayweather comes back, he makes at least 50 mill fighting anyone. McGregor would make at most 20mill fighting Mayweather and gain tons of exposure, while Mayweather would make at least 100mill and loses respect from the boxing community. So who really needs who?

We don't need these threads, thats for fucking sure

Let's be honest here, if Mayweather comes back, he makes at least 50 mill fighting anyone. McGregor would make at most 20mill fighting Mayweather and gain tons of exposure, while Mayweather would make at least 100mill and loses respect from the boxing community. So who really needs who?

Let's be honest here, if McGregor comes back, he makes at least 10 mill fighting anyone. McGregor would make at most 20 mill fighting Mayweather, he will most likely get wrecked and lose the respect of the MMA community, while Mayweather would make at least 100 mill and finish his perfect 50-0 record with the easiest fight he's had since his GF challenged him. So who really needs whom?

Nothing left to add here. First two posts kind of nailed it.

I would be ok with this fight if Conor were to have one fight with a guy like Zab Judah or even a guy like Ricardo Mayorga. Either way, I would like to see him fight a former world champion or a current contender first then fight Mayweather. There has to be a build up otherwise this is just a shitty freak show and Conor is coming of a loss anyways...

We don't need these threads, thats for fucking sure
200w.gif

I would be ok with this fight if Conor were to have one fight with a guy like Zab Judah or even a guy like Ricardo Mayorga. Either way, I would like to see him fight a former world champion or a current contender first then fight Mayweather. There has to be a build up otherwise this is just a lame and Conor is coming of a loss anyways...

The problem with that, is that any well known boxer would absolutely trounce McGregor.

Mayweather offered him 7 mil. Here's not getting $1 more. Take it or leave it. Conor needs Mayweather not vice versa.

I would be ok with this fight if Conor were to have one fight with a guy like Zab Judah or even a guy like Ricardo Mayorga. Either way, I would like to see him fight a former world champion or a current contender first then fight Mayweather. There has to be a build up otherwise this is just a shitty freak show and Conor is coming of a loss anyways...
Zab Judah? For real? How the hell are you going to spin Conor boxing Mayweather after losing to Zab and Nate? And yes, Zab will KO Conor. He gave Mayweather his hardest fight in his career FFS.

I like you name though BTW. Aizen is on Almighty status.

Would this fight even get sanctioned if conor somehow miraculously managed to get out of his binding ufc contract for this fight to even be considered a slim possibility?

Mayweather wins for sure. He's beaten everyone handedly in the sport and by destroying Conor in a sanctioned boxing match he's destroying Dana's cash cow. Mac's rep will take a hit after he loses again and I'm not sure how many will take him seriously. Especially if his comeback fight is a against Frankie Edgar who is a terrible matchup for Conor.

[QUOTEI"LouisBolanos, post: 117027931, member: 471211"]Let's be honest here, if McGregor comes back, he makes at least 10 mill fighting anyone. McGregor would make at most 20 mill fighting Mayweather, he will most likely get wrecked and lose the respect of the MMA community, while Mayweather would make at least 100 mill and finish his perfect 50-0 record with the easiest fight he's had since his GF challenged him. So who really needs whom?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what I meant to say by Connor winning the Mayweather lottery is just that, if he gets the fight he will make the most money he's ever seen in his career while paying the high price of being humiliated in front of the world. Connor needs Mayweather and not the other way around like Connor stated. That's what I meant to say.

The problem with that, is that any well known boxer would absolutely trounce McGregor.

I guess but I feel that Conor has a good chance against Mayorga since Mayorga is mostly a brawler and to say the least he has one MMA fight were he got disqualified and now Conor can try him at boxing.

Zab Judah? For real? How the hell are you going to spin Conor boxing Mayweather after losing to Zab and Nate? And yes, Zab will KO Conor. He gave Mayweather his hardest fight in his career FFS.

I like you name though BTW. Aizen is on Almighty status.

I guess Zab is too much for him, though Zab is a bit of a head case but he did finish strong against Garcia. However Zab is smaller than Conor but way more skilled.

I haven't followed Bleach that much, i made this username 3 years ago, I know he got out but he is still stuck on that wheelchair.

I guess but I feel that Conor has a good chance against Mayorga since Mayorga is mostly a brawler and to say the least he has one MMA fight were he got disqualified and now Conor can try him at boxing.

I guess Zab is too much for him, though Zab is a bit of a head case but he did finish strong against Garcia. However Zab is smaller than Conor but way more skilled.

I haven't followed Bleach that much, i made this username 3 years ago, I know he got out but he is still stuck on that wheelchair.
"Spiritual pressure suppressing prison wheelchair"

Back