As Erik Koch is underdog against Shane Campbell????

lefontes

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Despiste layoff, Koch is better in all áreas, hes bigger, stronger (look instagran's Koch), and was favorite against many good fighters in the pass as Poirier, Assunção and Lamas.

My prediction: Kock by tko in second round.

Last edited:
Lol at Kock, but I agree. I think he win's this fight handily

2v0ydfp.jpg

Eric Kock will certainly beat Shane Clambell

i agree that koch should be favoured here. at the very least this should be even odds.

I think Campbell will take Kock deep, as long as he doesn't blow his wad early.

I think it's a fight either man could win but I'm leaning toward Koch. Nice he's finally gonna return this weekend. Hopefully he's figured everything out cause I remember some of his last performances not being so great. Always a fun guy to watch though and I remember he was a real prospect at one point. Campbell is tough and has a pretty awkward style. This should be a fun fight honestly. Under the radar for sure

Im from Brazil (mma/valetudo born here Brazil), more than 23 years in mma, valetudo era. And you? Hahaha
I'm not. Don't be mad, I'm scared of vale tudo. It's an expression, has nothing to do with what kind of fan you are. I'm probably making it even worse by explaining. But on a side note, have you seen Campell? He fought at WW; Koch is definitely not the lesser and surely the faster fighter but Campell is way bigger and stronger and has pretty good stand up. Koch has had some serious problems with concussions and what not so if Campell connects it could be over quick.

Kock will blow his wad early which may or may not end the fight in a premature fashion

Kock is inactive but I expect to see Kock pound Clambell behind the barn.

Last edited:
I knew this thread was clickworthy immediately! A year since my signin here has passed and my sherdog radars are finally there. Nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back