Floyd MONEY Mayweather

TheNorseMen

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It certainly is all about that money. I remember seeing something similar to this:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Floyd-Mayweather-Im-Going-to-Start-Promoting-MMA-Fights-103219

Then all of a sudden he starts talking about fighting McGregor. Seems like a great way to get your name back into the media and directly into MMA.

And today, I now see this.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...jon-jones-the-money-team-confident-he-can-add

It is actually fairly humorous that so many naive people thought he was actually going to fight McGregor :(

Bugatti Jones is born if he joins Money Team.

I don't see why he wouldn't fight Conor if the fight can be made. That's huge money.

What is the Money Team anyways? If Jon Jones joined it, what would that mean?

Haha, Jon doesn't need another rich guy to hangout and make mistakes with.

he wants to change our bum lives this trailer park trash sport should be honored

I'm sure inside of 5 minutes this thread will be full of ignorant Conor fanboys claiming he'd stop Floyd inside of 3 rounds because he runs boxing....

Next Mcdonalds will make a Conor McFlurry. And Conor will say "I run Mcdonalds jeh! I run da whole fast food industry!"

Is Floyd serious about any of this this or is he just bored? Does he really want to spend his millions on an MMA promotion that rivals UFC? He's jus talkin to bug Dana

Is Floyd serious about any of this this or is he just bored? Does he really want to spend his millions on an MMA promotion that rivals UFC? He's jus talkin to bug Dana

It would be pretty hard to run a company when you're illiterate

I need a reason to use this video, but sadly I cannot find one. So I will just post it:

It would be pretty hard to run a company when you're illiterate

It wouldn't matter if he doesn't speak well . He has more than enough money to buy out most companies and his name alone would bring many investors if he didn't have enough money .

You need to look back on his career , he may be illiterate but he's very smart when it comes to business and money

Back