What does that say about MMA media: they're hyping Conor-Floyd, shouldn't they b hyping Nate-Floyd?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

No, Nate is smarter and less greedy than Conor

MMA and MMA media has always had a hard on for floyd. remember all the outfits that were talking about the outcome of Ronda vs Floyd and saying ronda would win?

I'm just here to ask, has anything actually been confirmed regarding Money vs Conor as per reliable source? Just asking

I'm just here to ask, has anything actually been confirmed regarding Money vs Conor as per reliable source? Just asking

FS1, which is obviously super duper trustworthy

? Nate subbed McGregor, I have a hard time seeing Nate subbing Floyd in a boxing match.

Colin Cowherd states that September 17 of this year , Conor will box Floyd. He works for foxsports but he is the only outlet reporting this. Interestingly Colin works for Fox which broadcasts the UFC. He does not name his sources but says ge has been assured. Sounds like bullshit to me but thats the only concrete news ive heard where the date was actually reported. Colin recently left ESPN and could just be looking for attention

? Nate subbed McGregor, I have a hard time seeing Nate subbing Floyd in a boxing match.
I don't see either of them NOT looking silly boxing Floyd, its a cash grab. Reminds me of the movie the great white hype lol.

Remind me again what happened leading up to that sub by Nate, my memory is a little fuzzy.

First off, both would get embarrassed by Floyd. Secondly, Nate may have subbed McGregor, but he also pieced Conor up on the feet once he got settled.

So you figure that even thought Conor and Floyd are in talks to fight, the media should hype Nate vs Floyd? Any other fights that aren't in the works you would like hyped?

Back