My take on Bisping vs Rockhold 2

CashMoney1991

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Even though I hate Bisping, I think he deserved this title shot due to the circumstances, ala weidman and jacare both being injured. I'd honestly rather see this fight than that garbage auto rematch (haha fuck you UFC another one down the drain ) Bisping is at least on a win streak and has been in the game for so long so why not give him the chance to fight for the belt? Im hoping they at least have Jacare fight the winner. Also, Rockhold tko round 1

There's no reason to hate Bisping unless you're just sensitive.

I just watched the first fight again
There is litaraly no chance Bisping will win

Bisping deserves a shot before his career is over and he lucked into one. I'm glad he gets he's fighting and I hope he wins somehow.

BRASIL WAND's take on Bisping vs Rockhold 2:

1. Two words: Squash match

2. Undeserved sympathy Title Shot for career gatekeeper Bisping

BIAS WAND'S take on Bisping vs. Rockhold II.

:p

Michael Bitchping, vs Puke Cockhold And Here we GOOOO

You know what, I had only seen their first fight once live on TV. All I remembered was Rockhold dominating Bisping and then choking him out in 2nd. So earlier I watched the fight on fightpass again, and noticed something very clear.. Rockhold headbutted Bisping, its undeniable, there was a headbutt and it dazed Bisping and cut him open, after that it really was all down hill for Bisping. (before that Rockhold was probably winning, but it got much more clear after that). Alot of people forgot about this, but if you go to fightpass and watch it again you will see it clearly does change the way the fight was going

I hope Bisping wins, just so haters can eat crow. Too bad it's a slim chance.

Boo hoo. Why hate a guy just because they can't win a title?

Don't give Mike much of chance in this fight
but glad to see him get a title shot before retiring....

and would get a huge laugh if he actually won:D

Most fighters have lots of haters, not everybody can get in there and do what they're passionate about and that rubs certain people the wrong way I guess.

Your analysis of the fight was very thought provoking and in depth, I really feel like I learned something from your well written post

Back