When did Bisping start working with his boxing coach, Jason Parillo?

TRT Vitor = GOAT

Legends never die
@White
Reaction score
I can't find this information anywhere and was wondering if anyone on here knew.

I think after Reign Training Center closed down.

I think after Reign Training Center closed down.

Was this after or before his first fight with Rockhold?

EDIT: Nevermind. Forgot that was Munoz's gym he closed last year. Thanks!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jason-parillo-bjs-coach-the-worse-cornermen-coach-ever.2777873/

29906170001_3391277341001_Michael-Bisping-on-Tim-Kennedy--eye-injury---the-middleweight-belt-vs.jpg

He's been working with Jason here and there a long time. Pretty much since bisping moved to OC. Tito is the connection. I don't know when Jason became his primary striking coach.

Whenever he is mentioned I think of this

The reason I ask, is Parillo has done some nice work with Bisping and Cyborg. If you watch Cyborg's last fight she was much more technical in her boxing. Moving her head and virtually not getting hit. As a long time fan it's hard not to root for Bisping but if Rockhold smashed him under Parillo's tutelage before, I don't see much changing this time around.

He had nothing to do with that gameplan. Try harder at slandering.

"He had everything to do with the hucklebuck that night. He dam near sucked the pants off him, underneath the bar stool."

I can't find this information anywhere and was wondering if anyone on here knew.

Are you trying to figure out if he's gotten better and might have a chance against Cockhold? There's a bigger context in your brain here..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back