How many win in a row Demian Maia will need

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
To have a Title Shot?
Already 5 straight, (Matt Brown, Gunnar, Magny, Laflare & Yakovlev)

will the UFC book it for a #1 contender fight soon?
Or will he need to go on a Fitch like type of streak?

Sadly, don't think the UFC want an grappler only guy for a champ.
I absolutely love Maia, but let's be real him as a Main event would do poor ppv's buy...

Thought?

wish he was the next one... maybe one more and thats it!

He deserves it.. UFC will probably give him a title contender match next.

Probably 5 more - because it's Maia.

I like him but I understand why.

His next fight should be a contender fight.

Yes he has 5 in a row, but only 1 of them was ranked in the top 10, Brown being like #8. He needs to beat a top 5 fighter to get the shot imo.

Not sure why people act like Maia is being treated so unfairly. Wonderboy has 6 wins in a row, his last being the destruction over the #2 guy that 90% of the MMA world thinks should still be champion, and he still has to beat Rory to get a title shot.

Not sure why people act like Maia is being treated so unfairly. Wonderboy has 6 wins in a row, his last being the destruction over the #2 guy that 90% of the MMA world thinks should still be champion, and he still has to beat Rory to get a title shot.
TRUE!
maybe only 13 fight? idk

Hendricks, Ellenberger, Coté & Whitaker f*cking impressive tbh....

+ Wonderboy would be an easy sell as a champ!

Edit : but no Woodley is the best choice right?... FFS -_-' anyway...

Maia vs Condit title eliminator

none. if wonderboy wins, wonderboy than maia. if wonderboy loses, than maia

10. He needs ten wins. 1 for each letter of his name.

He should get Condit if Wonderboy wins or Wonderboy himself if they do Condit vs Diaz 2 for the next shot

Honestly, I don't think beating Brown or Magny is worthy of getting a shot at the title. He has to beat someone like Wonderboy, MacDonald, Condit, Hendricks or Woodley. But he is getting older, so just give him the shot after Woodley.

One more should be enough, but have feeling that UFC is gonna try to screw him.

if maia ever gets too close the ufc will just sign jake shields to fight him

I really like Maia, but I feel Thompson vs Rory winner is gonna be the next in line for the title shot. UFC is hyping that fight a lot. they put Maia on the prelims.. shows you what they are thinking.

, his last being the destruction over the #2 guy that 90% of the MMA world thinks should still be champion,.
Don't be such a narcissist, you might think he should be champion but you have no evidence to suggest that 90% of the MMA world thinks the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back