the can's thread of prophecy

the can

fat guy belt
@Brown
Reaction score
should mayweather end up boxing mcgoober, floyd will bet hundreds of millions against himself and take a dive, it will set the sporting world topsy turvy and confuse many people.

flame away and then bump the thread when (if) the fight ever happens.

I'm glad Floyd can't read your post, because otherwise he would use that idea.

should mayweather end up boxing mcgoober, floyd will bet hundreds of millions against himself and take a dive, it will set the sporting world topsy turvy and confuse many people.

Why wouldn't he just bet on himself and win? Would make him earn a lot of money and not being accused of deliberately losing.

Oh, you didn't consider that?

I'm glad Floyd can't read your post, because otherwise he would use that idea.
jwlzTH.gif

Why wouldn't he just bet on himself and win? Would make him earn a lot of money and not being accused of deliberately losing.

Oh, you didn't consider that?

Because he's -2000. He's have to bet like 20 million to win 20,000.

Conor is +900......greater wins off less money.

you can't bet on yourself to lose.

e0JXQ.gif

It should be mandatory for all big money fights to first appear on The Maury Show to determine if they agreed to a predetermined outcome.

He bets on himself to win by 5th round KO. Plays with Conor untill then, and when the round starts he head hunts and puts Conor to sleep. Would be better odds.

I see excuses flying around already and the fight isn't even signed yet!

;)

Cause having a member of your entourage who makes $50k a year go plop 20 million down on Conor isn't obvious.

You're right. I'm sure Floyd Mayweather only hangs out with broke people.

Back