When Bisping gets waxed by Rockhold...Bisping/Belfort #2 anyone?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
Belfort won't make a run for the belt anymore and once Bisping gets shut down by Luke,don't think he'll be making a run for the belt as well,would like to see if non-trt belfort can put bisping to sleep or bisping can get the tko.i'm ok with rematches if they make sense.and i think this one would.

Bisping Vs Nick Diaz, since they both beat Anderson Silva

Not Surprised Mothafuckas

Non-TRT Vitor gets ran the F over by Luke. He & Bisping would be on a level playing field now though.

He's a shadow of his juice infused former self now.

Sounds about right, love the Belfort vs Bisping 2 idea TS.

On one condition though, the fight takes place OUTSIDE the UK... Bisping can literally get knocked out cold and STILL win the decision

Assuming neither of them retires, yeah, that makes about as much sense as possible.

Personally, I would rather bisping get fed to Yoel as a tune-up fight upon his return.

Yup, sure why not. Bisping vs Belfort.. will be nice to see Bisping get revenge against Belfort.

Usually fight suggestions on sherdog suck ass but that's a very good one TS. Nice work.

Assuming neither of them retires, yeah, that makes about as much sense as possible.

Personally, I would rather bisping get fed to Yoel as a tune-up fight upon his return.
lol you're a sick man. but I like the way you think

Belfort won't make a run for the belt anymore and once Bisping gets shut down by Luke,don't think he'll be making a run for the belt as well,would like to see if non-trt belfort can put bisping to sleep or bisping can get the tko.i'm ok with rematches if they make sense.and i think this one would.

I'm down with it...especially since he will in fact get waxed by Rockhold.

Sounds about right, love the Belfort vs Bisping 2 idea TS.

On one condition though, the fight takes place OUTSIDE the UK... Bisping can literally get knocked out cold and STILL win the decision
Dry your tears on a soft towel meu amigo. I love Anderson Silva too but he legitimately lost that fight and Bisping was at no point 'knocked out cold'. Even the best fighters can't be the best forever.

Assuming he wants to stay in the game, this is a great idea.

i think that fight makes sense - bisping can say the word steroids a lot and make vitor mad

Unfortunately the only way anybody is beating Vitor, even now adays, is to take him down and I don't see bisping coming remotely close to doing that. It will be a stand up fight and Vitor will hurt him again. Bad idea for bisping. He already has one eye because of Vitor. Don't want to mess up the other one too

Don't think Vitor deserves a title shot tbh.

I'd rather have Belfort/Silva 2 and Bisping vs Nick Diaz tbh

Dry your tears on a soft towel meu amigo. I love Anderson Silva too but he legitimately lost that fight and Bisping was at no point 'knocked out cold'. Even the best fighters can't be the best forever.

I was also referring to Matt Hamill ragdolling and outpointing Bisping... In the UK

48744.jpg

I was also referring to Matt Hamill ragdolling and outpointing Bisping... In the UK

48744.jpg
But didn't Bisping then fight Rashad and lose a highly controversial decision? My memory is not so good.. but this is the game they play. One thing you should know about the Hamil fight is both American judges scored the bout 29–28 for Bisping, the lone British judge voted 30–27 for Hamill so the hometown thing is a myth

Belfort has a horrible style for Bisping.

He'd swarm him and kill him again.

Just a bad match up.

Belfort has a horrible style for Bisping.

He'd swarm him and kill him again.

Just a bad match up.
I agree, Bisping has never been part of that Elite level but I think most people would love to see him pull of a shock win over any of those guys. The Silva win was not a shock win for me

Back