Mourning the loss of the Spider

John Kavanagh

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Screw watching Bisping be his usual bobxl self. I wanted to see the Spider vs Rockhold. I will always wonder what a prime Spider would have done against Luke. Would Luke have G+P the Spider or would Spider in the matrix put on a forest show?

Spider was just warming up and the corrupt judges have robbed us. Yeah he won that fight.

He ain't shit without steroids at this point. Let it go.

Anderson lost to both Nick and Bisping. Hate to be that guy, but, yaknow.

waaah i want the guy who lost to bisping to get something for nothing. Something being his death.

200w.gif

His drop off has been spectacular. He seems so gun shy now. We saw flashes of the old spider in the Bisping fight but I think Anderson's time at the top is over.

I'd love to be wrong about it though!

it was no robbery. he lost. Bisping won 3 rounds, and Silva won 2 rounds. get over it

It has been a disappointing thing watching the careers of BJ and Anderson wind down as they have. I expected Anderson to somewhat get back on track against Bisping by crushing him. He didn't do anything close to that. Glad he isn't in position to fight Rockhold because I don't think it would have gone well for him.

Screw watching Bisping be his usual bobxl self. I wanted to see the Spider vs Rockhold. I will always wonder what a prime Spider would have done against Luke. Would Luke have G+P the Spider or would Spider in the matrix put on a forest show?

Spider was just warming up and the corrupt judges have robbed us. Yeah he won that fight.
Nobody GnP the Spider to any significant degree. Of every single fighter currently on the roster, he never took any significant damage off his back, even in old age.

Luke would have been mauled. A thousand angry homosexual haters who can't handle a difference of opinion incoming...

Last edited:
if michael fucking bisping drops you two times on your ass,it means you are way out of your prime.rockhold finishes him in first with ground and pound.

Meh. Anderson Silva was amazing in his prime. But truth is, there just weren't many good wrestlers in his division. In terms of overall MMA game, I'd put Anderson way behind DJ, Jones and GSP. In that order.

I mean, come on, Sonnen made him look like an amateur MMA fighter with no ground game for 4 rounds and 3/4s. I'm not hating on him, I still love watching some of his highlights when he entered the matrix and shit but let's be honest here, if he entered the UFC today he'd get tooled by Romero, Jacare and Rockhold (Weidman already toyed with him twice).

On topic: He did lose the Bisping fight. In 25 minutes of fighting he pulled the trigger maybe 4 times. It's clear that mentally he's not there anymore. That or he just fights to get a flashy finish and in that case he's not thinking straight.

I honestly think he should retire. He's still a draw and can maybe still pull some crazy KO but honestly I think anyone in the top 5 just murders him.

Last edited:
Anderson lost to both Nick and Bisping. Hate to be that guy, but, yaknow.
I love Nick Diaz but he lost that fight
If Anderson wasn't juiced up for that fight Nick would have surely won,though.

Almost thought Silva had died.....

Thanks TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back