Biggest Crossover Star

blazerkor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So far it seems to me that it's definitely Gina Carano. She's starred in Haywire, directed by Steven Soderbergh (Ocean's 11, 12 and 13, Magic Mike, Side Effects etc.) and costarred with Ewan McGregor, Michael Fassbender Channing Tatum, and a bunch of other superstars. She has a bunch of other credits too and will likely never return to MMA because she is now a star.

I realize Conor and Ronda have the most fame right now and that GSP has already been in some movies but they aren't the most likely to crossover at this point. PVZ is obviously the likeliest to crossover if she can act at all and she seems like she'll be able to. Due to her looks, size, fighting ability and background doing gymnastics, she has the abilities to fight more exciting fight scenes than Ronda or Gina. She also has been seen by more people now than Ronda, Gina, Conor, GSP or anyone else in the MMA world. It doesn't matter if she wins dancing with the stars, I haven't watched one episode but a ton of people have asked me about her... more than have asked me about any other fighter and a wider cross section of people. I really do think she has a future in movies and she never even needs to win a title to do it.

Does anyone else share this opinion, think that someone else has a better chance or maybe that no one will ever get to Gina's level now or in the future?

4sCtgB4.jpg

Don't think Conor can act from what I've seen and he says he doesn't like it. Ronda is horrific. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. Paige is a possibility, but maybe too cutesy. So yeah, you're probably right.

She suffers from the same syndrome as Kristen Stewart...one face

kristen-stewart-faces-main_300x300.jpg

furiou-7-rousey-biopic.jpg

391ff6be1517569dfb59d39a361d0f3b.jpg
ronda-rousey-ufc-190-brazil-tour-6.jpg
Kristen Stewart is fucking Meryl Streep compared to Ronda. She can act and Ronda looks awkward marching through a scene.

She suffers from the same syndrome as Kristen Stewart...one face

and not a very pretty one either. Unless she cuts weight, but I heard film shoots take a while, she wouldn't last.

Kristen Stewart is fucking Meryl Streep compared to Ronda. She can act and Ronda looks awkward marching through a scene.
No doubt about that. Despite Kristen's face ailment, at least she delivers passable lines. Ronda has permanent mean mug and delivers her lines as though she's squeezing out a turd at the same time.

No one outside of UFC cares about PVZ. I doubt she'll be crossing over anytime soon.

No one outside of UFC cares about PVZ. I doubt she'll be crossing over anytime soon.

There are teachers at my school who only know her from DWTS and are rooting for her to win so you are wrong about that.

Back