Anthony Bourdain is a huge UFC fan and even competes in BJJ!

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
watching the new season of parts unknown on netflix and he makes countless UFC and MMA references. he manages to include meeting many martial arts masters in with his food. in a few japanese episodes he even finds martial arts masters that are master cooks!

he apparently got first place in the first old man tourney he entered!

EDIT: adding this awesome video of a master tailor who loves training boxing

Last edited:
Who???

Either way I'd #REK him with a nice snug Brabo choke.

Did you just listen to an old Rogan podcast? He was also a junkie and smokes and is old and is a madman etc etc

Wow, that's random as fuck. About as unexpected as Al Bundy having 20+ years in BJJ training. Respect.

The fat bald guy that eats nasty shit>>>>

Old news, but pretty much every topic here is.

His wife is also an avid MMA practitioner.

image.jpeg

Wow, that's random as fuck. About as unexpected as Al Bundy having 20+ years in BJJ training. Respect.

Al Bundy is BEAST bruh... I remember watching in disbelief when they filmed his Black Belt ceremony like a decade ago.

Rorion Gracie is legit.

#HESPECT

Al Bundy is BEAST bruh... I remember watching in disbelief when they filmed his Black Belt ceremony like a decade ago.

Rorion Gracie is legit.

#HESPECT

I believe it. Big fan of Ed O'Neill.

I always thought the guy was a great writer. I don't care that much about food, but I enjoyed his shows. I don't know how a guy that busy could have time for stuff like this.

HGOT109_spoon-drugs-crack-cocaine_FS.jpg

635942701105110856-2001913987_127939412.jpg

Guy Fieri reKs this crack head

I always thought the guy was a great writer. I don't care that much about food, but I enjoyed his shows. I don't know how a guy that busy could have time for stuff like this.

im not a huge fan of food shows either but that is the beauty of bourdain's shows. he uses food as a tool to introduce people to other cultures as a whole. the episode where he is in Iran is a great example of this. it is on netflix i highly recommend everyone watches it. it is season 4 episode 6 according to a brief google

That is super cool. I always wondered why people cared about the guy. Now I know. He is smart , comfortable and confident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back