Undefeated Titan FC WW Champ Belal Muhammad Signs With The UFC

I'm worried that WW is so clogged up as it is (Woodley is getting a shot, Condit deserves a rematch, Wonderboy deserves a shot, Rory could be getting a rematch, and Maia deserves a match, and if Nick/GSP really comes back they will try book them shots)

Even if Belal does great, he's probably 3-4 years away from the belt.

I'm worried that WW is so clogged up as it is (Woodley is getting a shot, Condit deserves a rematch, Wonderboy deserves a shot, Rory could be getting a rematch, and Maia deserves a match, and if Nick/GSP really comes back they will try book them shots)

Even if Belal does great, he's probably 3-4 years away from the belt.
Thats ok. Being in the ufc at all means more than the titan fc belt.

Hes a hot prospect and im happy hes coming to the big show.

Honestly have never heard of him. But then again there's lots of guys in the UFC I've never heard of. Either way it's always good to see up and coming talent, especially ones with potential. Not trying to be that guy, but I'm assuming he's Dagestani, with a background in Sambo?

Edit: Nope he's from Chicago. Guess that's what I get for assuming.

Always down for more talent. I wonder what the UFC record of all the Titan FC champs and RFA champs who have been in the UFC are?

Last edited:
Honestly have never heard of him. But then again there's lots of guys in the UFC I've never heard of. Either way it's always good to see up and coming talent, especially ones with potential. Not trying to be that guy, but I'm assuming he's Dagestani, with a background in Sambo?

Edit: Nope he's from Chicago. Guess that's what I get for assuming.
All I've seen from his was a gif of the Steve Carl stoppage. Looks promising though.

Does he need to take the month off in the summer like Khabib this year?

This is a nice signing. He gave Steve a pretty good beating in his last fight. Carl's no slouch.

Good signing, he's a guy to keep an eye on.

Back