Did Weidman tap in round 1 vs Rockhold?

Looks like he was going to try something but there was a change in balance so he aborted.

He started to, but didn't.

Not surprising, move along

Looks like he was thinking about it and tapped once and then decided not too.

Cross body guillotine. Can't really finish someone with that.

I don't think Weidman was remotely close to tapping.

Nope. He's across sides in the guillotine so I doubt he meant to tap from there.

Looks like he was going to try something but there was a change in balance so he aborted.

Looks like he attempts to stop Rockhold from reguarding then braces his elbow against Rockhold's leg.

No he didn't. Rockhold didn't have him in a good position to finish

YES HE TAPPED!!!!!! This changes history, he is no longer the champion. Rockhold is the new UFC middleweight champion

YES HE TAPPED!!!!!! This changes history, he is no longer the champion. Rockhold is the new UFC middleweight champion
200w.gif

not even close he was just looking for a place to put his hand

that isn't a tap. it looks like he might have been thinking about grabbing rockhold's leg but after rockhold stopped moving he changed his mind. He was probably anticipating defending against rockhold trying to move to a position where the guillotine would have been a threat.

14ntos.gif

I'm rooting for The Chris in the rematch (whenever it does happen) but ^^that's a tap.

Last edited:
Look at Chris forearm/elbow, not hand. He is pushing on Luke's leg for positioning. This is kind of like when people thought Hendricks tapped to gsp

Back