VIDEO: Dominick Cruz vs. TJ Dillashaw (FULL FIGHT)

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Very good close fight.
Cruz had rounds 1,2,3. I had TJ winning 4,5.

Can't wait for a rematch.

I just have to post this in every Dillashaw thread.
enhanced-buzz-30446-1373648545-11.jpg

Last edited:
weird enough uriah said after this fight that they both look different and hinted that its the new USADA testing. but Uriah is the one who look flabby since the new testing. weird finger pointing

war cruz

It was a close fight but I had TJ going away and am surprised how many people thought Cruz clearly won. I think he got a bit of credit for coming back from so much adversity.

Great fucking fight. I remember being at the edge of my seat the whole time when i saw it live. Would love to see a rematch soon.

Great fucking fight. I remember being at the edge of my seat the whole time when i saw it live. Would love to see a rematch soon.

Very underrated title fight, thanks!

thanks for the heads up m8.

Very impressive stuff from El Domin8or to have next to no octagon time in 5 years and solve the the Dillishaw riddle.

P4P best active MMA fighter IMO.

UFCDominickCruzCostume.gif

Did Cruz ever thank Fox for buying him that decision?

Thanks for the heads up, brah.

Liked

I'm one of the few that scored it for Dillashaw when I watched it live. I haven't watched it since so I'm not sure if my opinion would change with a 2nd watch but I might just have to run it back and see.

It was a close fight but I had TJ going away and am surprised how many people thought Cruz clearly won. I think he got a bit of credit for coming back from so much adversity.
Yeah, the fans were biased in favor of Cruz because they ardently wanted a feel-good comeback story. I had TJ winning the last three rounds via aggression and power punches.

1,2,3-Cruz
4,5-Dillashaw

Cruz by decision(48-47)

Masterpiece of a fight.

man this fight honestly shows you how far ahead TJ AND Cruz were of the game.

Both have insane wrestling but refuse to spam takedowns to avoid completely gassing out. 3 years ago MMA was in such a completely different place

Screenshot_2016-05-23-19-41-12.jpg Dude. Its right there above you.

Last edited:
I had Cruz winning rounds 1,2,3 and 5. That's one of the fights I keep recorded on my DVR, hell of a fight.