VIDEO: Michael Bisping Vs. Anderson Silva (FULL FIGHT)

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
From the official UFC YouTube page.

Happy to see Bisping get his shot at the belt. Put on a great performance in this fight and came back after almost being finished. I predict he gets smoked by Rockhold within 2 rounds, maybe 3, but Bisping is a real fighter. Always throwing his name in the mix when someone pulls out, and willing to fight on short notice.

Dude has grown on me a lot these past few years.
He talks a lot, but will fight anybody. Respect.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I remember that up until Bisping's dumb decision to signal to the ref about the mouth piece and getting KO'd by a flying knee, he was boxing AS' ears off. Good to see.

Thanks. Maybe now some people will actually watch the fight, realise that Michael beat Andy fair and square and finally stop whining.

Hate to see AS like this.......wish he retired right before the first Weidman fight..........if he did he would have been GOAT for sure

Great fight and great performance from Bisping.

Such a great performance against a legend

so happy for bisping here and proves he definitely deserves to get his shot

I'm bias, but Anderson chose not to fight and do weird shit sometimes instead, specially in round 4. He still is better than Bisping.

I'm bias, but Anderson chose not to fight and do weird shit sometimes instead, specially in round 4. He still is better than Bisping.
We can all talk about the ways that Anderson is better than pretty much everybody. The fact is, though, the 'crazy' that used to serve him in fights (mostly) is now a liability.

He's always kind of walked the line of being too bonkers for his own good but his almost superhuman reflexes , deceptive athleticism and fight brain got him through.

He IS losing these fights, though.

I want him to retire and I say that with love.

Bisping deserved the decision but he didn't win, Anderson lost because of all that clowning.

So sad to see Silva struggling with someone like Bisping and even getting rocked/dropped

Good work by Michael, he definitely won rounds 1, 2 and 4 to claim the victory as per 10 point scoring system, but to say he really beat Anderson...well I won't go there

I was drunk the first time I watched it. I'm from the UK and it was a London card so I'm sure you can understand, but that really was a great fight. Bisping really is a fighter's fighter. When Anderson tried to hug him at the end of round 1 he pushed him away and from trying to read his lips it looks like he said "after the fight" or something in that regard.

Bisping is overpriced in the Rockhold fight. He's 5/1 on bet365 - I think in American betting that's +400? - and I don't agree he should be that price. There was a very dubious headbutt in the initial Rockhold/Bisping fight that really changed the entire fight. As it stands right now, short camp considered, I'd place him more as a 3/1 underdog. I think he's overpriced and anyone who enjoys a decent bet then I'd suggest that Bisping is good value. I posted a simlilar thread about Holly Holm before she beat Rousey and I've been pretty successful in my gambling career so I'd advise people to take a good look at this fight. Rockhold is no joke, and in my opinion is a better fighter - I just don't believe he is a 5/1 or +400 (again, hope that's right) fighter.

hot off the press- thanks.

Last edited:
Bisping won rounds 1, 2, and 4, but round 3 HAS to be a 10-8 for Silva since Bisping got KTFO. Fight was a draw.

Awesome fight, people who think Anderson won that or Bisping was KOed in the third are straight up deluded.

Even Weidman thinks Anderson should have won this fight but we all know Bisping in London is a lock with the judges.

Ask Hamill.

Back