What legal loopholes is McGregor using?

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
Isn't he under contract with the UFC so why is this boxing match even a possibility?

they let fighters compete out of sport all the time. you're just salty because conor is going to smoke may weather, and you hate the fact that a brash irishman is the GOAT.

maybe its the Dana and Lorenzo get a piece of the pie loophole

they let fighters compete out of sport all the time. you're just salty because conor is going to smoke may weather, and you hate the fact that a brash irishman is the GOAT.

lol name |= message

also, how does that type of lawsuit work? would the fine for breach be based on how much he earned while breaching or would it be more of a flat amount based on something else?

what's the max amount UFC can sue Conor for? Just deduct it from his $50mil that he's making and he'll still be profiting.

Legal loopholes my ass Conor must think this is the 1st time the UFC as ran into this situation. He should go talk with Randy Couture and ask him did he ever get that fight with Fedor he wanted so badly back in the day, and the UFC squashed that at every turn.

giphy.gif

UFC can have a judge give an order to not let the fight happen.

Now if McGreggor and Mayweather want to monkey knife fight in international waters they really can't do much.

lol name |= message

also, how does that type of lawsuit work? would the fine for breach be based on how much he earned while breaching or would it be more of a flat amount based on something else?

depending on how the contract is worded it may not be breach. depending on how its worded ufc could ask for all or a %

I think one of two things are happening if this is legit. 1. Conor actually got permission from the UFC who will CO-promote and get a large piece of the pie. 2. He expects to get sued after but will still turn a profit after it happens.

Change your goddam name. Lmfao Diaz out boxed that potato eater, Mayweather would kill him in the ring

I think one of two things are happening if this is legit. 1. Conor actually got permission from the UFC who will CO-promote and get a large piece of the pie. 2. He expects to get sued after but will still turn a profit after it happens.
He may get sued and go back home, where the US court has no jurisdictions

Are you using that contraption Stephen Hawking uses to get onto the internet and post this shit!? The rest of your body hates and despises you, and now so does the internet.... Hooray for winning!!!

There is so much money to made off of this fight that the UFC could feasibly let this happen. If this actually comes to fruition I'm sure Zuffa will have their dick beaters in there and profit as well.

Conor had that 2 hour talk with Lorenzo and Dana just before this was announced. So if true there's a good possiblity Conor got permission during that dinner. Might explain why Conor was all humble and shit afterwards, because he was on his knees licking Lorenzo's boots asking for permission.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back