What 5 fights are you looking forward to most this Sunday night for UFN 88 Las Vegas?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Should be one heck of a card this weekend. Not one matchup that doesn't strike my attention in some way. Here's the 5 fights I really got my eye on:

1 - Thomas Almedia vs Cody Garbradnt
Sick f'n Main Event here. 2 young hungry undefeated prospects, and both have super aggressive nasty styles. Someone is getting KO'd here. I'm predicting Almedia gets it done in the 3rd after a war. This could be the fight of the decade honestly.

2 - Jeremy Stephens vs Renan Barao
Very interested in seeing what Barao looks like, especially since it's his UFC FTW debut. Let's not forget this guy was once called the p4p best by a lot of people. This is a big fight. Stephens is a long time fan favorite and simply one of the most exciting fighters on the entire UFC roster. This would a huge win for him. Both men again have very aggressive styles and both like nothing but to push forward. I believe there's no way this goes the distance, and again someone is getting ko'd here. I think Stephens is the favorite just due to probably bring the larger man with more power. Super interesting fight. I got Lil Heathen by KO in the 2nd I picture an uppercut for some reason.

3 - Paul Felder vs Josh Burkman
Another straight up action fight right here. Both have KO power. I picture Felder landing some huge shots and Burkman somehow taking them, and it goes the decision after one hell of a fight.

4 - Aljamain Sterling vs Bryan Caraway
Nice grudge match here and a big fight for the division. We'll really get to see what The Funkmaster is made of here I feel as Caraway is no joke and no picnic for anyone. If Sterling gets past him there is no denying he is the real deal. Should be a really fun fight.

5 - Lorenz Larkin vs Jorge Masvidal
Another fight that could turn out to be a war. And a big fight for both men as they both need to get back in the win column.

HM - Chris Camozzi vs Vitor Miranda
Camozzi is as tough as they come, and the same can be said for Miranda who has been on a role. Guy his big KO power and Camozzi has never been KO'd. This should be another fun one.

I truly believe this could turn out to be a special card. So many sick fights on here

Last edited:
1. Stevens vs Renao
2. Cody vs Almeida
3. Lorenz vs Mazvidal
4. Paul vs Burkman

Larkin vs. Masvidal will be fun.

Want to see how Paul Felder does, lot of potential but father time is on his heels ...lets see if he'll ever reach the top.

It's a sick fight card.

I'm interested to see how Barao does at 145 and I'm very excited for the main event as well. Plus Masvidal vs Larkin will be a good one too.

Almeida Caraway and Barao in no particular order.

Ready to see Sterling beat Caraway

1. Almeida vs. Garbrandt
2. Barao vs. Stephens
3. Sterling vs. Caraway
4. Larkin vs. Masvidal
5. Trujillo vs. Rinaldi

This is my first UFC event after going to RFA's and Bellators in the past and I dont see this card dissapointing. Im going to make my GF sit through all 6 hours too, None of that show up for the main card BS.

An honorable mention for Miranda vs. Camozzi for me as well. Miranda is such a good striker. I think he fucks up Camozzi and finally gets put onto the map. I think that'll make 4 wins a row for him.

Caraway is my boy so i'm always pretty pumped for his fights

i just got 5 fighters

Almeida
Garbrandt
Jeremy
Barao
Masvidal

no disrespect towards other fighters , and if im neglecting other fighters , like for exemple Sterling, that only shows my somewhat biased nature and ignorance ....thats fair and i hope ill be surprised

This is one stack ass card.

1. Garbrandt vs Almeida
2. Barao vs Stephens
3. Sterling vs Tate
4. Larkin vs Masvidal
5. Burkman vs Felder

1. Almeida vs. Garbrandt
2. Barao vs. Stephens
3. Sterling vs. Caraway
4. Larkin vs. Masvidal
5. Trujillo vs. Rinaldi
Who's the guy fighting Trujillo? Good prospect? Abel is always fun to watch no matter what

Don't fear me, fear the consequences

Who's the guy fighting Trujillo? Good prospect? Abel is always fun to watch no matter what
Yeah Abel was my basis for that pick, he's one of my favorite LWs, but I've seen Rinaldi fight in RFA, WSOF and Legacy. Good prospect but not much jumping out about him. He has a decent ground game, definitely better than Abel's but I'm not sure he can get it there.

Ya it's an awesome free card that's for sure. I'm surprised they're having a card like this in Vegas though, seems perfect for a smaller city in Canada o_O

Back