Two recent clips from Jose Aldo's camp

I don't care who wins as long as Conor fights one of them.

I was alarmed that Aldo says he does not watch tape of his opponents he relies on his trainers to prepare him for fights.

I was alarmed that Aldo says he does not watch tape of his opponents he relies on his trainers to prepare him for fights.

I think a lot of fighters follow the same approach (relying on their team instead of studying tape themselves).

I think this time off did wonders for Aldo psychologically but mainly physically, he got knocked dead in his last fight and coincidence or not, Mendes got in there quickly and got KO`ed again against a guy who is not knowing for KO power in Frankie.
My only concern with Aldo is that he has Conor in his head badly, might be overlooking Edgar and seems to lose his shit with Conor. If he beats Frankie he cannot get mind fucked again. No idea who wins this fght, Edgar evolved a lot since that 2012 bout and Aldo was in some brutal wars and got KO`ed,the momentum is on Frankie`s side and a lot of questions about José will be answer(not pun intended) in this fight and i cannot wait, fantastic fight.

I prefer his last clip... to the chin.
200w.gif

He should wait 2 weeks before the fight to start training! Training this early he could easily get hurt and be pulled.

Edgar vs mendes 2

Does he still think he's the champ? If so, I expect a surprising Frankie victory. If he actually takes his mind off getting starched by Conor I think he has the tools to win.

I think a lot of fighters follow the same approach (relying on their team instead of studying tape themselves).

Thats mind-boggling to me, as a fighter I'd personally like to know my opponents movement their patterns ...everyone has a pattern and does movements in repetition eventually their movements become telegraphed, if I study tape and understand my opponents movements I'll have a better chance of countering or even just breaking their rhythm.

I think this time off did wonders for Aldo psychologically but mainly physically, he got knocked dead in his last fight and coincidence or not, Mendes got in there quickly and got KO`ed again against a guy who is not knowing for KO power in Frankie.
My only concern with Aldo is that he has Conor in his head badly, might be overlooking Edgar and seems to lose his shit with Conor. If he beats Frankie he cannot get mind fucked again. No idea who wins this fght, Edgar evolved a lot since that 2012 bout and Aldo was in some brutal wars and got KO`ed, a lot of questions about him will be answer(not pun intended) in this fight and i cannot wait, fantastic fight.

Yeah, I think this fight will answer a lot of questions.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that Frankie does the same thing. I can't wait for this fight. Aldo probably has the toughest style for a guy like Frankie to beat, but if there was ever a time Edgar can pull it off it's now. War Frankie!!

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that Frankie does the same thing. I can't wait for this fight. Aldo probably has the toughest style for a guy like Frankie to beat, but if there was ever a time Edgar can pull it off it's now. War Frankie!!

I think even Dominick Cruz said something to that effect (I may be mistaken, though). Preparing for a fight must be too mentally taxing in itself, so I think it makes sense to delegate to other people as much as you can.

War Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you turn slow motion off?

Get your fat ass off the couch and click the right of your mouse button.

On the Actual video, Aldo kind of looked slow in the 2nd video would you agree Fah?

Thats mind-boggling to me, as a fighter I'd personally like to know my opponents movement their patterns ...everyone has a pattern and does movements in repetition eventually their movements become telegraphed, if I study tape and understand my opponents movements I'll have a better chance of countering or even just breaking their rhythm.

Lol, it's not mike tusk so punch out, Their trainers are telling them what to look out for and what was learned from the tape study and then reproduce it as needed in the gym

Does he still think he's the champ? If so, I expect a surprising Frankie victory. If he actually takes his mind off getting starched by Conor I think he has the tools to win.

One thing has nothing to do with the other. In any case, Conor is out of the FW picture and I think both fighters know it.

I can see in the first video that Aldo is trying to keep his right hand up. However, there is still some space left for McG to pass through with his precisiony and timingy left. Aldo should tape the hand to his chin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back