Would Nate Diaz vs. Gennady Golovkin ...

PurpleDrank

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Be more competitive than Conor vs Floyd? And would it be more intriguing? Diaz has sparred with world champion boxers and has "..more than held his own" but GGG would be a heavy favorite. We know Diaz is tough as hell.

Not really both Nate and Conor would wreck their opponents in MMA.

This is just getting silly.....mods need to automatically erase.

How about Rocky Marciano vs Royce Gracie?HUH?HUH?

Since this is an MMA forum...Diaz submits him quickly.

Floyd would outbox Conor soundly but would probably have a hard time with Nate because although Conor is bigger than Floyd, Nate would make Floyd look like a prepubescent teenager in the staredown.

GGG however would sleep both pretty early as a GGG or a Canelo is a much bigger risk stylistically than Floyd May weather is.

The insecure little brother of combat sports strikes again.

This is such a dumb thread. If McGregor boxes Mayweather he has no chance. It's no different for Diaz, Diaz would get slept quicker though.

But difference being is I don't think Nate is delusional enough to think he stands the slightest chance in a boxing match.

There's nothing delusional about taking a guaranteed 50 million payday offered to you and hyping it up as much as you can to up your PPV bonus.

Be more competitive than Conor vs Floyd? And would it be more intriguing? Diaz has sparred with world champion boxers and has "..more than held his own" but GGG would be a heavy favorite. We know Diaz is tough as hell.
what makes you think he has sparred w world champion boxers and more than held his own...? from what source does this statement come? I'm very curious.

There's nothing delusional about taking a guaranteed 50 million payday offered to you and hyping it up as much as you can to up your PPV bonus.
I didn't say anything about $50 million...and btw I have not seen that number anywhere as of yet. Only thing I saw so far was Conor getting $10 million. All I said was Conor is delusional thinking he has a chance to win. Relax and lay off Conor's nut sack, it would be very difficult for him to train with you hanging on.

I didn't say anything about $50 million...and btw I have not seen that number anywhere as of yet. Only thing I saw so far was Conor getting $10 million. All I said was Conor is delusional thinking he has a chance to win. Relax and lay off Conor's nut sack, it would be very difficult for him to train with you hanging on.

Doesn't matter what the actual amount is, point is it's a huge payday for him with PPV bonus, the only delusional one is you thinking anyone wouldn't take the fight and sell the hell out of it. Stop hanging on Mayweather's nutsack, he's got enough people there already.

Doesn't matter what the actual amount is, point is it's a huge payday for him with PPV bonus, the only delusional one is you thinking anyone wouldn't take the fight and sell the hell out of it. Stop hanging on Mayweather's nutsack, he's got enough people there already.
Haha, I agree with you. Plenty of money to be made for everyone involved and probably the biggest fight to make with the exception of GGG vs Canello. And btw, I'm not a Mayweather fan at all (although I can appreciate his skill) and I actually would be rooting hard core for Conor. Hope it happens.

And nice try again, I never said anything about anyone not taking the fight.

Back