Josh Samman Detained in Israel Because of Palestinian Last Name; Has Been Released

A

AronaBeatsJones

(Trying to contact US Embassy via Twitter)

UPDATE: (Four minutes ago) Samman released.

They could teach him some submissions...Make the most out of a bad situation!

Put that on the list of Never Travel to Again

the%2Bjews%2Bdid%2Bthis.gif

Oh WOW

He got detained for two whole hours in a foreign country, because he wasn't from there???

Color me shocked!!

As someone who goes to Mexico about 12-15 times a year, this hardly seems remotely newsworthy

war room derailment imminent BTW

From what we have seen from mr samman he was probably a dick about the situation which really caused his detainment.

When your list of enemies is as long as Israel's, they give two fucks about you waiting an hour or two. You think you're visiting Vancouver or some shit??

That's surprising. I thought Salmon was kosher.

What was he doing there? Playing touch butt with Portal? In some countries you'll get arrested for that.

Ild be scared too since in a foreign country... You feel vulnerable

But looking at it removed, it doesn't seem too unreasonable for an airport security to hold someone for a couple hours for any number reasons, last name on a foreign origin passport included

I was in Israel early 2014 and boyyyy, let me tell ya.. Easily, the hardest country to enter, and exit, I've ever experienced (in prob 50 countries visited). They literally interview everyone boarding the plane. Ask you questions to the likes of 'do you have family in Israel... No? Then why do you want to come?" or "Do you speak Hebrew? No? How do you plan to survive?"

I made the mistake of saying I had a flight into Istanbul, Turkey, a couple weeks later. Got swabbed for bomb residue 3 times, and luggage dumped out 4 times. And they also gave me a hard time for having a Malaysian stamp in my passport.

But of course, I do not blame them. There is so much antisemitism around the world, especially around where they are placed on the map.

Yeah not touching this popcorn with a 10 foot pole, no thanks! I LOVE THE JEWISH PEOPLE!

My buddy was detained in Mexico for a few hours in 2015. Fortunately, no evil Jews were present, so he managed to escape with his life.

Back