Would u like to see Weidman at 205lbs?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weidman is a big guy, i think if he doesnt beat Rockhold he could very well end up at 205lbs , at least try some fights.

Yes.
And Rockhold after a few defenses could explore 205 as well. They are big guys. Rockhold mass-wise looks about the same size as Cormier, lean body mass of course.

He should try 250lbs first, see how that fares out.

We wouldn't see him at 205, because we rarely see him at 185.

His cardio would more than likely be better without the drastic weight-cut, and his power would hopefully carry over.

Sure, that would be great. I'll watch him fight at any weight. But he's still a beast at 185, so a move up in weight (even if he loses to Rockhold) might be jumping the gun.

I think he's already too slow for 185, I dread to think of him at 215lbs on fight night.

He's big, but so is Rockhold. If you can't get through Luke, you're not getting through Glover, Jones and Gustafsson.

Post USADA Weidman looks much different. I honestly don't think we see him in many more fights unfortunately. Doesn't he also legit have low testosterone? That's another hindering factor. How long can he keep going? This is why TRT needs legalizing.

There's plenty of light heavies cutting huge amounts to mix it up with the middleweight's, which is why I appreciate fighters like Ilir Latifi, Gunnar Nelson and even Frankie Edgar who care more about their own bodies than they do matching up against smaller men.

Weidman is a big guy, i think if he doesnt beat Rockhold he could very well end up at 205lbs , at least try some fights.

you__re_a_big_guy_by_droog_member_robbie-d5aw15j.jpg

Post USADA Weidman looks much different. I honestly don't think we see him in many more fights unfortunately. Doesn't he also legit have low testosterone? That's another hindering factor. How long can he keep going? This is why TRT needs legalizing.

I disagree, if a fighters natural being isn't enough to compete at the top then they shouldn't be competing at the top.

He said in his last two fights he's only cut like 5-7 pounds of water. He diets down to like 192-195. He looked small compared to Luke.

I disagree, if a fighters natural being isn't enough to compete at the top then they shouldn't be competing at the top.
Then if a fighter tears an ACL. To hell with medical science. You just have to deal with a torn ACL for the remainder of your career. Or retire. It's for the best anyway. If you can't naturally recover you shouldn't be competing.

I think he's already too slow for 185, I dread to think of him at 215lbs on fight night.

He's big, but so is Rockhold. If you can't get through Luke, you're not getting through Glover, Jones and Gustafsson.
I actually think going up to 205 helps him with the speed as his opponents will be significantly slower than at 185. Also its possible he wont have to cut weight which obviously helps. And just an opinion but I think Luke could not only hold his own but may beat Glover and Alex

Then if a fighter tears an ACL. To hell with medical science. You just have to deal with a torn ACL for the remainder of your career. Or retire. It's for the best anyway. If you can't naturally recover you shouldn't be competing.

lol nice username, the only fighter who actually had low T levels due to a medical condition is BF

lol nice username, the only fighter who actually had low T levels due to a medical condition is BF
Others besides Bigfoot have medical reason too. And no not from prior steroid abuse either. Yes there are a few who may fit that bill. But Weidman is an example who I don't feel abused roids to have low Testosterone but I could be wrong.

But yes, I'd like to see TRT Vitor return. Seeing him versus Jacare that was hard and depressing to watch. He had no fire in his eyes, no intensity like before. That was not the wild animal like before. With TRT getting old doesn't suck. Without TRT, being old sucks donkey balls.

But he could make 170 he was crazy light for his last fight, why not go down if he loses

Others besides Bigfoot have medical reason too. And no not from prior steroid abuse either. Yes there are a few who may fit that bill. But Weidman is an example who I don't feel abused roids to have low Testosterone but I could be wrong.

But yes, I'd like to see TRT Vitor return. Seeing him versus Jacare that was hard and depressing to watch. He had no fire in his eyes, no intensity like before. That was not the wild animal like before. With TRT getting old doesn't suck. Without TRT, bei

rewarding steroid users isn't the answer.

Back