[VIDEO] Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustafsson Training Highlights

Gus vs OSP, Lil Nog or Krylov please. Or maybe Corey Anderson? he wanted that fight lol

came here thinking the highlight reel would be 10 seconds long. purely based on his recent performances.

I like the drill where the guy was holding his ass as he ran on the treadmill

My muscles burn just watching that. These guys work hard. That's physical pain and exhaustion he's going through on a regular basis just to get in shape. Respect.

Gus vs OSP; if he wins, Teixeira; if he wins, title shot.

Gus is a beast. The only man to ever challenge Jon Jones. Love to see him put together two good wins and get that Jones rematch.

Who is he fighting next? has it been announced yet?. its been a while since he has fought!.

He runs like Dicaprio in action scenes. Somebody should tell him to swing his arms front to back. I'm busy at AKA this week.

leonardo-dicaprio-runs-for-his-life-05.jpg

Leonardo_DiCaprio_Djimon_Hounsou.jpg

Who is he fighting next? has it been announced yet?. its been a while since he has fought!.
all i know is he won't fight Bader, since Bader fights Latifi later this year.

There are many options for Gus: OSP/Lil Nog/Krylov/Cirkunov(w/win)/Blachowicz/Cummins/C.Anderson

all i know is he won't fight Bader, since Bader fights Latifi later this year.

There are many options for Gus: OSP/Lil Nog/Krylov/Cirkunov(w/win)/Blachowicz/Cummins/C.Anderson
Hmm from that list I would like to see him fight OSP the most, but I'm not sure how long he will be out with his broken arm. Bader vs Latifi will be a good fight.

Hmm from that list I would like to see him fight OSP the most, but I'm not sure how long he will be out with his broken arm. Bader vs Latifi will be a good fight.
i would like to see Gus vs Lil Nog now, this fight should have happened as i know. OSP can fight Manuwa or someone from the bottom top15

Back