Now I've Seen Everything

Thought it was going to be something like: NC (both fighters fell from the ring) or NC (Ring broke). Nice find TS.

If MMA can continue after Joe Rogan's ice holocaust, then these two could have sucked it up.

This was probably one of those events they did in the open air...i remember one event called "wetn wild" or something to that effect, i've got it on DVD somewhere..i can't remember if they were fighting in actual rain or under sprinklers, but fighters were slipping over regularly...funny shit

Is it just me or does the link just bring up fighter bios?

Eh im sure im missing something here.

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

That's the problem with outside events, a few boxing cards have had this same problem

KOTC had an event a long time ago named "wet and wild" which it rained like crazy and the fights continued. People slipping and falling like crazy.

Also Gary Goodridge beat Mario Neto for "no apparent reaon" and iirc there was a fight where someone lost due to "fear" but cant rememner who it was

This was probably one of those events they did in the open air...i remember one event called "wetn wild" or something to that effect, i've got it on DVD somewhere..i can't remember if they were fighting in actual rain or under sprinklers, but fighters were slipping over regularly...funny shit
beat me to it, it was KOTC and I also had the dvd lol. it came in a 4 pack for like 7 bucks

KOTC had an event a long time ago named "wet and wild" which it rained like crazy and the fights continued. People slipping and falling like crazy.

Also Gary Goodridge beat Mario Neto for "no apparent reaon" and iirc there was a fight where someone lost due to "fear" but cant rememner who it was
Dude who lost due to fear was on tuf. 2xs. Lol.

First time. Just sat down and refused to fight.

Second time this season got his ass kicked. Lol

beat me to it, it was KOTC and I also had the dvd lol. it came in a 4 pack for like 7 bucks
Yeah i got that box set, i bought it with a Gladiator Challenge Box set, brand new and dirt cheap

I have seen and read about many many different ways for a fight to end. KO's, Submissions, Accidental headbutts, Injuries....

Check out the reason for the NC in the headlining fight, Bradley v. Alvey:

http://www.sherdog.com/events/KOTC-Chain-Reaction-13969
Heh... always wondered if that happens, in the 70's and 80's ( and possibly before i was'nt born) you had a lot of boxing matches held outside.

what about no contest -sinkhole?

That would have been cool, especially if they tried to fight on while also climbing out of a hole

Dude who lost due to fear was on tuf. 2xs. Lol.

First time. Just sat down and refused to fight.

Second time this season got his ass kicked. Lol
that poor French guy lol. there was another fight where the result actually read "fear"

I rememebr Barry Goodridge him self saying a lot of thsoe loses were just him having no idea what he was doing, often he was either just in a bad positon (full mount) and not having the knowledge to get out, or was just tired. The itnerview is out there, google it, its really interesting.

Back