Oi! Fook'n 'ell! It's blooty theatre I tell ya's!

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So me uncle Jackie McPaddy from Belfast told me that he's late in this fight game called mma but he had a few wee comments for the ufc bigwigs...

1. all this drug testing is a bunch of hog wash... ya catch who you wanna catch and let others cheat
(how did the russkies never get caught til now was a point he made, plus lorenzo's past)

2. conor let nate win in the 2nd round as it was all pre-meditated... "fook'n mcgregor was winning until the
second act kicked in and he let himself get tagged than gave up his back like a cheap date after going to
mcdonald's for a happy meal"

3. rematches always make for guaranteed money... until you have two spoiled brats... one who paved the
way and the other riding his coat tails (nate, it doesn't matter that you've been around longer; you
avoided selling wolf tix your whole career, so you accepted the chicken feed you got fed for not selling
fights)

4. ufc doesn't need so many damn fights... who's keeping track of all these no names?

5. if james toney or hershel walker, brock lesnar or cm punk can all fight mma, why can't a mma fighter
take his chances at boxing? it's all entertainment... to amir khan, i hope you do come to the ufc one day
and fight the zombie

6. conor deserves $100MM to lose against floyd ... on nye ...to bob arum, I saw a horse race against jesse
owens... so like julius ceasar says: i was amused

7. gunnar nelson can now beat the barmbrack boxty coddling irish stew mcgregor
(it's like rory vs thompson) ...but this will never happen unfortunately :p

I was expecting an e-suicide with lot's of tranny pics and anal prolapses... :(

Do you even lift, bro?

200w.gif

Back