Paige VanZant Joins ‘Kickboxer: Retaliation’

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://deadline.com/2016/05/paige-v...ation-movie-jean-claude-van-damme-1201761354/

aint in no mood to get her ass kicked again
FaintAssuredDromaeosaur-size_restricted.gif

Has she shaved her head yet?

Last edited:
The UFC must feel like chumps promoting her DWTS show on their twitter every episode. The UFC was a stepping stone for her.

The UFC must feel like chumps promoting her DWTS show on their twitter every episode. The UFC was a stepping stone for her.

She used them the same way they used her and many others...
Why would she have to fight for cheap change if she can do way more money otherwise without getting punched in the face ?

She used them the same way they used her and many others...
Why would she have to fight for cheap change if she can do way more money otherwise without getting punched in the face ?

True but let's see if she actually leaves. These b level movies don't exactly pay top dollar. If this leads to bigger then we could very well never see her again.

Her having a career in fighting was never going to end well, she won't fight again IMHO.

This seems like a real movie. Good for her.

Pretty embarassing that Paige has main evented a UFC event with such a low commitment to MMA. Then you get male fighters who have done martial arts their entire lives, and busted their asses as pro fighters for years and they're getting nothing.

Last edited:
Pretty embarassing that Paige has main evented a UFC event with such a low commitment to MMA. Then you get male fighters who have done martial arts there entire lives, and busted their asses as pro fighters for years and they're getting nothing.

xAGg2j5HLgZ56.gif

I would rather see JCVD in another No Retreat, No Surrender movie instead of Kickboxer.

Good for her. :)

I think Paige had some decent fights left in the UFC, but she doesn't have the skill level or size to make it into title contention in the SW division. So she might as well take advantage of these opportunities. I think it's smart ...

Unless your sucking my dick.... I don't really want to see you dancing around like a retard being a cock tease.

no-stop-good-sir-cant-you-clearly-see-that-im-just-a-cock-tease-48d5a.png

ad0d7ad1b65de0aa7b917bf4043a0c2a4e.png

44ea149bc8637ba9ee1248c3ba21854ce2.png

Actually I don't mind it, keeps life interesting.

Back