Joe Rogan breaks down Fabricio Werdum vs Stipe Miocic

I have no words to properly describe how much I fucking hate this frame.

Whats to break down? Werdum got tagged then went in kamikaze with his hands down and got put down.

Almost as bad as Luke Thomas ranting on for 30 minutes about a 13 second knock out of Aldo.

I rather listen to Rogan break down Maias performance.

Joe - he could probably be a pro ball player
Schaub - he didnt make it
Joe - yeah he didnt make it but hes at this level of an athelete......o_O

So much bro and broscience in that vid, f*ckin love it

Here's my breakdown: Werdum ran head first into another mans fist coming in the opposite direction and got his shit absolutely exploded

Joe should bring Wim Hof back on the show.

The Joe and Wim Podcast.

I enjoy Joe & Brandon/Callon's webcasts sometimes.

I like someone raving about Stipe.

He "silently" went through the division & now is:

Stipe "The Silent King" Miocic

He snuck up on everyone like a Ninja. Even after beating the other top ranked fighters it's like everyone rolled it off for one reason or another.

It's so funny that now that he'z the HW champ. (Arguably the best hand to hand fighter in the world) It still feelz very quiet. I don't think it's quite sunk in yet.

It's like our little secret that Stipe is the best fighter in the world. Interesting.

upload_2016-5-23_15-35-45.png

Haha love how they are so animated. Every podcast is like a fight commentator calling and analyzing the latest news.

Ain't nothing to breakdown. Werdum overextended and got smashed because of it.

I really wonder what Rogan could breakdown for so long. Probably each step.

Werdum stepped his right leg, than his left leg while keeping his chin out and arms out. He proceeded to follow through with these motions and it caused him the fight - Toe Mogan

Ain't nothing to breakdown. Werdum overextended and got smashed because of it.

I really wonder what Rogan could breakdown for so long. Probably each step.

Werdum stepped his right leg, than his left leg while keeping his chin out and arms out. He proceeded to follow through with these motions and it caused him the fight - Toe Mogan

I enjoy Joe & Brandon/Callon's webcasts sometimes.

I like someone raving about Stipe.

He "silently" went through the division & now is:

Stipe "The Silent King" Miocic

He snuck up on everyone like a Ninja. Even after beating the other top ranked fighters it's like everyone rolled it off for one reason or another.

It's so funny that now that he'z the HW champ. (Arguably the best hand to hand fighter in the world) It still feelz very quiet. I don't think it's quite sunk in yet.

It's like our little secret that Stipe is the best fighter in the world. Interesting.

View attachment 100213

He lost to JDS (close fight tho) and had beat AA. Not sure where he destroyed the division to get there, he legit only beat 1 top 5 level fighter to get the title shot.

He's been impressive, but you guys sure do ride people's nuts hard after a win and shit on a guy hard after every loss.

Stipe will not be champion after his next 2 fights. He either loses to Alistair or will be assaulted by Cain.

He's been impressive, but you guys sure do ride people's nuts hard after a win and shit on a guy hard after every loss.
Ouch! Really? All of a sudden now I'm the representative of "all of Sherdog?"

I waz Calling for Stipe on this forum among lots of opposition… Before The Fight!

So I’ve earned the right to say cool stuff about Stipe after the win. I also don’t drop my favorite fighters after losses.

Not sure why you pulled me out of the crowd to make a general statement about all of Sherdog… but you couldn’t be more wrong about me personally.

Southpark chocolate ballz.jpg

Last edited:
Ouch! Really? All of a sudden now I'm the representative of "all of Sherdog?"

I waz Calling for Stipe on this forum among lots of opposition… Before The Fight!

So I’ve earned the right to say cool stuff about Stipe after the win. I also don’t drop my favorite fighters after losses.

Not sure why you pulled me out of the crowd to make a general statement about all of Sherdog… but you couldn’t be more wrong about me personally.

View attachment 100405

I am not gonna bother to look up your post history bc it really isn't that important but I'll believe you and say maybe not YOU specifically, but, much of Sherdog is like this. Few fans left, plenty of fair weather fans tho.

Either way, I hope he gets even better, bc he'll need it in his next few fights.

I am not gonna bother to look up your post history bc it really isn't that important but I'll believe you and say maybe not YOU specifically, but, much of Sherdog is like this. Few fans left, plenty of fair weather fans tho.

Either way, I hope he gets even better, bc he'll need it in his next few fights.
I always knew stipe was going to win..

slowly puts Werdum troll face mask behind back, grabs a pack of marlboro reds from pocket - lights one

Cough,
yeah like I was saying cough I was always a Stipe fan coughcough. I knew pack-a-day Stipe would be world champ. Cough

In my head this was funny atleast.

Back